DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet Sept 7-9, 2012

26K views 411 replies 34 participants last post by  cdmccul 
#1 ·
The Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet will be held Sept. 7-9, 2012 in New Lisbon, WI. Plan accordingly. As usual, there is room to camp. Food will be served on saturday for lunch and dinner. Local accomodations are 5 minutes away and reasonably priced. If you are a new member and have any doubts about attending, check with other members and review the previous meets, this is worth attending. Put in for time off and head to the sticks!

1. Inthetundra (Art)

#206 ·
I've got a set of 1st Gen LHS light grey leather seats I can bring along if anyone needs...

I'd love a black 2nd gen carpet in good shape...

I've got a few other 1st gen parts - I'll try to bring along what I can, but if anyone has something specific they need, let me know. I'll see what I've got.

Also, just to toss this out there, I work for a boat dealership that handles Mercury and Yamaha parts, Larson, G3, YarCraft, and Manitou... If anyone needs anything along those lines, let me know that too. I'm bringing a prop down for Sean - I'm not looking to make a business out of the trip, but just throwing it out there.

#208 · (Edited)
A couple free samples each of u-joint and shifter bellows for a Bravo One would be nice hahahaha We can also play the game "Where do these wires go in a 30' Webbcraft?"

#209 ·
Probably don't have free, but I'll see what else is available. I'll PM ya. As for wires... um... I'm a decent wrench, but I've got near ZERO experience in boats... If I could convince one of the techs to come to Mercury School with me, I'd have them drop in and pay you a visit. They work for steak anyway!

#211 ·
Dan you know I'm in Chicago, but I won't be leaving till early sat morning, probably around 5 am. I have. Party Friday night and have to attend. I'm leaving Arts house probably around noonish on sunday if that helps... You have my number let me know if I can help...

#212 ·
Louie....you bringing supplies as usual?

#213 ·
10 days to go! :woot:

#215 ·
I'd bring a jacket along, the other nights lower 50's was 39 hahahahahaha

#217 ·
Last year a re-did my headlights with a kit from advanced auto (can't remember the name of the kit but I have the box in the trunk) and they still look great even after the Wisconsin winter roads of salt and ****. Took about 2 hours to do both lights. if someone would like me to do theirs, let me know. I'll snag another kit and do them friday night. Looks like I'll wait on my pan drop tranny fluid change. I'm going to be putting some K-W trans -x tranny conditioner/cleaner in it and run it about 1500 miles before the pan drop. Unless you guys have some other ideas about my (ticking) sound coming from tranny on a steady accleration from 30mph.

Stat

#220 ·
No new 300's, I think there may be a couple different Intrepids

#221 ·
Damn.....would be nice if they got some new stock in!!
Oh well, it is a fun yard to poke around in anyhoo....I wonder if we could go to any of those yards we went to back in February??

#222 ·
Nelson's is mostly a GM place, once in a while they get some good stuff in. There is zero chance I will be driving over an hour to a yard with the meet going on. To much to do and someone has to be here when people arrive.

#227 ·
If you have a reg cleaner program or stuff like that bring it. I know it will probalby speed stuff up a little

#228 · (Edited)
I've got a '02 Special PCM and skim for sale. Unfortunately the key is missing so no key or cylinder. IF needed I can get a REGULAR BLACK key cut for anyone that would want the cylinder. I'm posting this here b/c Ross will be at the meet and can program your skimm key to the pcm/skim. I'm looking to get $85.00 for it plus shipping to Art's. If anyone interested PM thanks guys and have fun wish I could make it but I lost 20hrs per work week so money is tight.

Here are the pics I do have the vin so you can get the PIN to program it. it is scratched onto the skimm module and I will also send it written on a piece of paper.

#230 ·
Brats, roasted pork, salads and CORN are all taken care of!

#234 ·
Ugh, trep steering wheel is moving left and right pretty good all of a sudden. The M sounds like a wheel bearing going when turning right. Will look tomorrow at the trep. Not had a lot of luck with identifying wheel bearing when on jack stands. When bearings go, how long can you drive them? (typically for a 2nd gen?)

#246 ·
Just changed the left front bearing on my Trep for making noise turning to the right. Drove it that way for about 3 months. It was quite easy to tell that it was the left side just from the noise. If you keep driving, it will just get louder and louder, and seize or come apart one day...eventually.

#235 ·
I think we're out of PB Blaster....seems thats what gets used the most when everyone is here

#236 ·
I think I have one going on mine, been driving it over 100 miles a day for 3 months hahahaha I/m sure if you picked up some new hubs you could get them swapped here, it isn't that big a job.

#237 · (Edited)
5 days to go! :woot:
No bugs, plenty of campfire wood for cool nights, Don't forget your chairs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.