DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#346 · (Edited)
I've got 4x HDTV tuners attached to the network and I'm recording 4 different HDTV channels on 3 different PCs at the same time! w00t! Life is good!

OTA....Over The Air channels and free! Phuck the cable/satellite companies!

#347 ·
Took the SRT-8 out over the weekend to keep the new VatoZone battery charged up. Love the power that's produced when you press on the "Go" pedal! Might just drive it over to Dan's in April if I've got the money for gas!

#352 ·
Yes that's the original mileage! Hasn't broken 90k miles yet! w00t!

Black Concorde cluster face installed on the original 2000 R/T back electronics with no problems for AutoStick!

No Concordes came with AutoStick.

#353 ·
These things make a pretty good humming noise when you hit the brakes. Do they stop any better than solid rotors and semi-metallic or ceramic pads? NO! They look nice behind the Special wheels though.

Only benefit I can think of is initial brake pedal application in wet conditions. Then the cross-drilled/slots might aid to wipe the water off the rotor fast in one revolution? Have I seen a noticeable difference in normal driving conditions in wet weather? NO!

Getting close to replacement time for at least pads. Might as well do the rotors. My SRT-8 Magnum has slotted rotors stock with Brembos. I might go with just slotted R1 Concepts rotors but the price is high compared to what you actually get out of them.

#357 ·
Dammit! you caught me!

Guess I could take a picture of it actually in AutoStick mode with one of the gear indicators circled?

#358 ·
Got me some soldering to do tomorrow. In preparation for the LHS folding mirror/door wiring harness install to happen soon! Thanks to Tim for the wiring chunks!

#360 ·
I've got a 2nd set of LHS mirrors and door wiring harnesses in case anyone is looking for a set and wishes to purchase them. Excellent condition on all pieces. Hint..hint!

#361 ·
Taking lots of pictures...many pictures...even more pictures!

#363 ·
Wireless-N will not keep up with 4 HDTV streams.......that is all !

#366 · (Edited)
Got sets of 1999-2004 paper FSMs that I'm contemplating putting up for sale. All include the main FSM + all or most of the Diagnostics manuals for the subsystems. Thinking of $90+shipping for each set? Any interest?

Would look like similar to this set I sold years ago. Also all the sets I have currently are in better condition than what's pictured below.

#367 ·
Oh Noes! Tornadoes everywhere! Just some heavy rain so far!

#368 ·
Run for it! Severe Thunderstorm warnings for Jefferson/Shelby counties! Heading to the Wine Cellar/Bomb Shelter!

#370 ·
Firing up the induction cooker tossing the wok on and throwing in the stir fry veggies!

#371 ·
Also downloading beaucoup Legit Microsoft Software products. I have licenses for all of them. Screw all you Pirate bass-turds!

#372 ·
Got some pictures of some computer items for someone....just need to get them down to 1024 resolution and send them out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.