DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

300M Seats

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Vilgent 
#1 ·
So I've been thinking about putting leather 300M seats in my car. I was wondering what years of the 300M are compatible/interchangeable with my 02 intrepid. And when I find a 300M what I have to take with the seats. I just want the power seats to work don't care about heated and memory unless it's easy to do, since I have no electrical knowledge and am 17.

#7 ·
The seats are in really nice shape. They need a cleaning and some good conditioner and they should be ready to go. I don't really want to ship these but I'm willing to drive to meet the buyer as long as he/she pays gas. Asking 400$ and I can give you a discount on a body harness from this Special if you wish.

#9 ·
300M, Concorde, LHS and Intrepid - From 1998 to 2004 - All parts are interchangeable on these cars with the obvious exceptions:

- Body panels, head and tail lights, obvious things like that are not compatible.

- 1998-2001 and 2002-2004 wiring connections were varied and are not compatible, so you'll need to match the two production runs (for example: if you have a 2003, you need wiring from a 2002, 2003, or 2004).

All years and models mentioned above are compatible and are interchangeable. As mentioned, functions such as memory and heat will require you to remove the body harness from the donor car and add it to your own, or you can splice in the functions with your own wiring.

The wiring should be present in your car already for an automatic passenger seat. At least it is on my 2003 SE. If it is not, you can easily add it, by simply splicing into the two power wires for you driver seat connector and running two wires from there to your passenger seat.

Very simple project, so don't over think it or worry! You really can't hurt anything, worst case, blow a fuse fuse, which are a dime a dozen.

#10 ·
The seats from the 99 will fit, but the wiring is the ealier stuff. You want to get seats from an 02-04 for the wiring to match up. A much easier install that way, especiallly since you said you don't know the wiring stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.