13K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  froggy81500 
#1 ·
Greetings all

I'm having trouble with my 2000 Dodge Intrepid

The codes I'm getting are:
P0132 - circuit high voltage
P0134 - no activity
P0135 - circuit fault
all for my bank 1 sensor 1 oxygen sensor.

I've tried reading posts to see where to locate this, but I don't understand basic engine terms like "head" or "cat."

I took a look under my hood and found what looks like an oxygen sensor (based on replacement parts) in the front passenger side with wires connecting near the front-right side of my V6 engine. The wires have apparently been separated.

Is it safe to assume that this is the oxygen sensor in question? If I reconnect the wires (using some quick disconnects), do you think my problem will be solved?

#2 · (Edited)
Bank 1 I forgot if its the driver side or passenger side, but I believe its the driver side.
Sensor 1 would be the upper sensor BEFORE the catalytic converter. You will find the upper's right under the hood in the exhaust manifolds, very easy to find.

Hopefully someone chimes in to state which bank is which. But out of 4 O2 sensors its narrowed down to just 2.

saffir said:
The codes I'm getting are:
P0132 - circuit high voltage
P0134 - no activity
P0135 - circuit fault
all for my bank 1 sensor 1 oxygen sensor.

The wires have apparently been separated.

Is it safe to assume that this is the oxygen sensor in question? If I reconnect the wires (using some quick disconnects), do you think my problem will be solved?
I had to re-read your post again. There should be 3 or 4 wires for the O2 sensor. Gray, black, white and if there's a 4th I forgot what that color is. I'll have to look at mine later. If those wires are disconnected then try splicing them back together. After reading the codes you got and before I read the rest of the post, I was thinking that it sounded like the O2 sensor might be disconnected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.