DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

My new ride!

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  DrDodge 
#1 ·
Yes folks I've gone to the dark side. But don't worry, I'll always have love for my LH peoples. Plus, I've been checking the Mustang forums and the douche-normal ratio seems higher than normal. Well here she is!

Yes, it's a V6 and yes it's an automatic. I haven't tried to drive a stick in over a decade, and my driving record is not exactly perfect for a V8 unless I really want high insurance premiums. I just love the color, and the rims and tires are brand new. Only 28k miles!

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes folks I've gone to the dark side. But don't worry, I'll always have love for my LH peoples. Plus, I've been checking the Mustang forums and the douche-normal ratio seems higher than normal. Well here she is!

Dumb ass, your super-durper spoiler will close line everyone on the drivers side.

#9 ·
Nice ride! The gauges are a nice mix between retro with the large round Speedo/Tach and the other 4 gauges in the center section. I like it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.