DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

What's the most sexiest or *done up* Intrepid you've seen?

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  dodgebob68 
#1 ·
Curious, I was searching car domain and it got gears turning!

#8 ·
love his car. the pics he posted of it last time he was around gave me sads though :(
I know he was trying to get it back at one point I wonder if he ever did

#16 ·
I respect the work done on the "X-Type" but it's wayyy too Jappy. The body kit makes it look Japanese and the "X-Type" moniker makes it sound like a Lexus. The paint job is VERY NICE. Making an American car look Asian? Not so nice. Here are some of my favorite Intrepids:

Attachments

#18 ·
honestly I'd have to say Deamondeak's( or however its spelled, sorry...lol) is pretty badass....but there are alot of badass treps on this site....I respect everyone who strives to improve their trep in any way they can....tinted tail lights, tinted windows, different rims or full on customizing all the way around! As long as its not stock its kewl to me....I'd say everyones a winner on the "who's trep is best" question

#20 ·
Awesome stuff guys. I figured I'd ask the question, have a thread where we can see all the kick ass work people have done to their LH's in general.

No fool would dare say dmondeac's isn't bad-ass, sexy and a idle or dream for most enthusiastic Trep owners. C'mon, polished 3.5 stroker'd with all the goodies and comedic finishes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.