DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet Sept 7-9, 2012

26K views 411 replies 34 participants last post by  cdmccul 
#1 ·
The Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet will be held Sept. 7-9, 2012 in New Lisbon, WI. Plan accordingly. As usual, there is room to camp. Food will be served on saturday for lunch and dinner. Local accomodations are 5 minutes away and reasonably priced. If you are a new member and have any doubts about attending, check with other members and review the previous meets, this is worth attending. Put in for time off and head to the sticks!

1. Inthetundra (Art)

#90 ·
30 days to go

#95 ·
27 days to go!

1. Inthetundra (Art)
2. Shadowvox6 (Tom)
3. cdmccul (Cean) and 1 guest most likely. May be a fellow LH owner by then too!
4. Torontofirecaptain (Ross)
5.Jeannie (Kyle's mom)
6. Troy
7. R1Ryda14 (Sean) Absofuckinlutely
8.iggy (and possibly Frank)
9. Tony (TonySXT)
10. Arte
11. Dennis (Headhunter300M)
12. Darren (Statussymbol) Can't really say I can't make it since I live 5 miles away.
13. Duds and Marzi (confirmed)
14. bigde024 (Dustin)
15. etfuller (eric) tenative for now. may be working on the road
16. Louie (Luckkky13)
17. Spook R/T ( Kevin)

#98 ·
I know it isn't much, but I think it is a nice way to honor our friend.

#101 ·
26 days and counting!

#102 ·
25 days to go.
I got confirmation Ross will be here!

#103 ·
24 days! If you are still on the fence, get moving! I'll be figuring out the food soon so a good head count helps

#107 ·
Add your names to the list! Sean, where is that countrygirl?

1. Inthetundra (Art)
2. Shadowvox6 (Tom)
3. cdmccul (Cean) and 1 guest most likely. May be a fellow LH owner by then too!
4. Torontofirecaptain (Ross)
5.Jeannie (Kyle's mom)
6. Troy
7. R1Ryda14 (Sean) Absofuckinlutely
8.iggy (and possibly Frank)
9. Tony (TonySXT)
10. Arte
11. Dennis (Headhunter300M)
12. Darren (Statussymbol) Can't really say I can't make it since I live 5 miles away.
13. Duds and Marzi (confirmed)
14. bigde024 (Dustin)
15. etfuller (eric) tenative for now. may be working on the road
16. Louie (Luckkky13)
17. Spook R/T ( Kevin)

#108 ·
It is sounding like Jeannie and Marzi will be the evening entertainment again:whipschains::mehpop::yay:

#109 ·
Garage time at the meet.

I asked this question on the fourms, but I thought I'd run it past you guys. I never changed tranny fluid before, but now I think its time. At about 30 mph on steady accleration, I hear a slapping/ticking sound from the tranny. Is it going???? Or can I get away with a pan drop filter change...NOT FLUSH. just turned 150K mostly highway. and have own car since 70K. If I can get away with i pan drop filter change I would like to reserve a spot in the garage at the meet for FRI. since Sat Night I have a benefit/fundraiser for a fellow Firefighter/EMT in Camp Douglas. If I can get away with a pan drop what and how much do I need to get and from where? I know its AT+4 fluid, but what kind/brand? I want this car to last, as do we all. Thanks. Darren (StatusSymbol)

#110 ·
There shouldn't be any problem doing it. Nobody has mentioned anything so I don't expect any major work being done at this meet. It will be nice to have the garage for sitting around and shooting the breeze like we did at Dan's meets. It would be nice to actually have people relax and have some fun. You might want to pick up one of those cheap plastic drain pans, not sure if mine is still around or not.

#115 · (Edited)
Don't necessarily need to be inside to do an evap unless its raining. If I don't get that big block off the floor and in the boat there will be a lot less room in there for sure. That thing takes up half the building!

#117 ·
Why? You need to workout or get some counseling? hahaha Closest is probably in Madison

#119 ·
You can dust off the stuff in the basement. There is a bowflex, a treadmill and a bike! Haven't been using it because we have been doing construction down there.

#130 ·
I appreciate it, definitely a possibility. Looks like there's a Y about 36 miles away, I may make the trip. I prefer to keep on the same routine with the same equipment, and definitely need a shower afterward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.