DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Heated seats

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  300maximilien 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

not long ago, I changed my velour seats to leather seats, once for the look but more likely while they are heated seats.

I installed them without probs, the seats have two connectors, but my M has only one on Driver and also one on the passenger side. the Motors for the adjustment work fine. the Memory function of the Driver seat also works fine.

But neither on the driver or passenger side the heated seats will work.

I´ve searched the forum and found out, that the other connectors from my seats I have to connect together. Is that right?

Then I read that I need a cable from the driver seat to the BCM module ( I´ve read this in an installed thread for an Intrepid not for an M ) did my M need these too?

Excuse my englisch

Greetz
Mirko

See less See more
#2 ·
being your car was built for export,, I suspect it might, a lot of things were left out for export models, example,, over here, all M/s had leather seats with heat, , so,, id run the wires and see what happens,, do you happen to have a picture of the car with the orginal seats?? as most of us have never seen a M with the velour seats,,,

#3 ·
Sorry, I don´t have pictures of the velour seats.

Here in Germany, there are two versions of the interior, with velour or with leather.

Under the passenger seat, was the connector or the electric seats, and the velour passenger seats had manual settings.

#10 ·
Hello guys,

yesterday I spent some time to fix my seat heaters.
thx for Ronbo for the link, it helped me very much, but there´s a little mistake,
the violett/yellow on connector C4 is at PIN 9 not as written on PIN 7.
It took me and a very good friend about three hours to make the heaters work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.