DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

My beater Intrepid smoke show video

923 views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  etfuller 
#1 ·

HAHA, I know we dont like to see Intrepids get pounded on in that way, but hey, its only got 2nd gear and reverse and im pullin the motor soon anyway, so I figured might as well have some fun before its gone.

#3 ·
HAHA the best part is, that the alternator was frozen solid after being outside all winter with no hood, so when i started the car the belt smoked like crazy so my buddy found some bar and chain oil layin in the snowbank and poured it all over the alternator and IT ACTUALLY LOOSENED UP hahahaha. it charges the battery and everything now. if you turn it up and listen in the last second of the video you can hear the alternator buzzing cause of all the oil in it LOL. my buddies also said it would never run again untill it cranked right over with a jump start. CANT STOP A MOPAR!!!

#5 ·
Yea it seems like a waste, but the front end looked about like yours in your pic before I took the stuff off, and the tranny was blown, so it was destined for the junkyard soon anyway, but I couldnt let the motor and whats left of the tranny go to the junkyard with pride still in it lol.

#7 ·
EXACTLY haha. Couldnt think of a better way to put it. That was my first car when I turned 16 and it put up with my hell raising for a year and a half and 40K miles in that time, so I think it deserves a proper beat run to put it to rest.

#9 ·
NOW thats what I like to see. Im not sure if its still the kid in me, but I LOVE burnouts. Theres just somethin about smokin tires that gets me.

#10 ·
That ***** deserved it. It cost me over $2k. That car used to be my pride and joy (besides my mother of course), but still holds a place in my heart. That's why now I'll kick the **** out of her in the winter. :)

#11 ·
haha yea its funny how a car can become a part of a person. I loved that old black Intrepid cause it never gave me a single problem untill the day the tranny lost 1st, 3rd, 4th, gear.

#13 ·
Heres the last one before the motor came out, kinda dark but you get it. I had to quit, I got smoked right out of the car lol.

#15 ·
lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.