DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#4,774 ·
Hmmm....what's a decent Nvidia based video card in the $50-75 range? Doubt I'll find an SLI capable card for that price but I'll throw that into the equation.

This is mainly a Desktop application for Home use that might see some light gaming. More of an application that will see Home Office/Web Browsing/Light Gaming use. I don't want to hear about cards over $100 that are the shizznit for gaming! Keep my listed priorities in mind when you field your suggestions.

I've been using ATI/AMD video cards almost exclusively for the last 3-4 years hence why I'm asking for suggestions regarding Nvidia. Thanks for your input.

#4,776 ·
#4,777 ·
Thanks Edro. I just looked closer at the specs on the Mobo. I was assuming that it had SLI plastered all over the literature that it was going to be Nvidia only and SLI only for dual card support. Just saw that it's also CrossfireX compatible so that opens my options up somewhat. This is for another Upgrade/Barebones type of kit I'll be selling. Might just go without a video card and let the buyer chose their own.

#4,778 ·
Needs me another pair of Firestone Wide Oval Indy tires for the Special on the front. Another project for next week after I get back from the Danbo meet!

#4,779 ·
Making note to self to bring the Magnum trailer hitch along for install. Wiring kit can wait until after I get back home..it's just about Plug-N-Play!

#4,780 ·
Getting some strange PMs lately! LOL!

<<<<<<...Doesn't know jack about 1st gen parts anymore!

#4,782 ·
<<<<...Doesn't know Jack about 1st Gens.....please refrain from PMing me about them. LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.