DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

The story of a 300M Special...

873 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  SpeedBallDEVIL 
#1 ·
Well 12/4/12 marks the death of yet another Special. This thread is in memory of a very wonderful parts car.

From beginning....

To end...

I must say, this car has given me a much greater understanding of my own M and has helped myself and others across the country and WORLD, in tremendous ways. I must say, a few months ago, I would have never even thought that I'd dig into this car as much as I did. She was stripped down to bare metal all around and scrapped for $84.60. I kept her title and a twisted up connecting rod as a memento lol.

Thank you for all that assisted in the removal of parts, purchasing of parts, and even those who encouraged me to buy her in the first place. This forum is a wonderful place! Thanks All!

See less See more
#8 ·
A fender and a long block and it would have lived on - but it looks like it wasn't just MILDLY stripped!!! You sure did pick it clean. Reminded me of seeing the sun-bleached skulls from Texas... just NOTHING left but the bones!!!

Why'd you have to section the roof off of it?

#9 ·
The roof was cut off and then the car was cut in half. Lol then flipped the back upside down and pulled struts, gas tank, and lower rear crossmember.

Main reason was for loading. After it was cut we picked it up and loaded it on the trailer. Took a little more time but didn't scrape up the trailer and I got to keep the struts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.