DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#3,500 ·
You've been on my iggy list for like a year now. And for good reason!

#3,501 ·
Only a year? Your name has started to fade long time ago on mine. :love:

I'll let you get back to your regular whore thread style of snippy comments. However I suggest that if you do not want to hear anything from me either ignore my post (there is an option) or don't throw my name out there. I can look at whatever threads I want. The fact I just now actually posted in this pre-school thread is because you mentioned my name.

I'll go back to lurking now. So post your generic "Whatever!" rebuttle and move onto whatever it is you do here.

#3,502 ·
This is what I see when you post. So what crap you've been talking doesn't bother me at all. Have fun with it!

#3,503 ·
Loading up several PCs with different OSes for an upcoming sale. w00t!

#3,504 ·
I've determined that when watching crappy horror movies on Netflix....if you don't see Boobies within the first 45 seconds of the movie the rest of the movie will suck donkey ballz! Just my observation!

#3,511 ·
Starting to get the IntrepEd clear coat issues on the roof! Might be time to Dip it! Or buy an HVLP paint gun and compressor and experiment with repainting that beeotch!

#3,514 ·
Rut Roh!

Just don't do like I did and sand your entire car's clear coat off and not be ready to paint it lol

Thank God for garages!

I'm shooting for an early spring paint job (after the first of the year) now...

#3,512 ·
Gonna start modding the aesthetics under the hood of this beeotch! Already got LED lights from an LXforums member for free! w00t!

#3,513 ·
Looks like Microsoft has modified the format of their "Skydrive" software. It's for the better...folders are laid out alphabetically now. Easier to search for your photos. 2gb of FREE online storage! Can't beat it!

#3,515 ·
How 'bout 7GB of free online storage? (here's a snip of my free acct page)

I know you don't want to hear about it, but their new Skydrive format is being set up to compliment Windows 8. (notice anything familiar when you click that "down" arrow next to the Skydrive logo in the upper left corner?)

Microsoft's Skydrive is what's going to keep all your Win8 devices (Win8 phones, tablets, and PCs) in sync. For example, instead of logging into Windows traditionally with a local username and password, I log into Win8 with my "Microsoft account" username and p/w (Live, Skydrive, etc) which will allow me to walk away from the PC and pick up right where I left off on my Win8 phone or tablet. Anything I was working on the PC is in sync across the board. The Win8 phones, tablets and PCs will all share the same core and kernel. One OS for everything.. seamless integration. Like you say, it's for the better! :D

P.s. it's not laid out just alphabetically now. You can still sort alphabetically, date created, date modified, by size, ascending, descending, however you want.

#3,520 · (Edited)
The 25gb was the original amount offered when Skydrive started up. I got an email from Microsoft quite awhile back that indicated I could continue the 25gb free because I was in the original group of people that signed up when it first launched. I guess now they've changed the structure and the free amount is substantially less and you have to pay for 20gb or more. The prices in your chart above are still very reasonable for the amount of space. And the nice thing about Skydrive is you can store pretty much any type of file on there...not just pictures.

#3,521 ·
w00t! Phone interview tomorrow morning. This is with a competitor of my former employer! Bad news if I get the job.......I'd have to move to Little Rock! But for $70k+ a year..I'll live just about anywhere!

#3,524 ·
I'm going to check and see if they have other positions available in other locations. I used to service Little Rock (LIT) airport about 5 years ago. They didn't have anyone on-site back then. I'm flexible about location as long as it doesn't snow much!

#3,529 ·
Also received a present for the SRT-8 today. The last piece of the option puzzle to make it complete. Anyone know what a VES is?

#3,531 ·
Bingo! Scored one super cheap. NIB...New In Box! Now the Magnum has every factory option! w00t!

#3,533 ·
I thought the DVD screen would sit down low. Too low to be useful but it looks like the top of the screen will be about the same level as the bottom of the headrests. I figure next meet...videos can be taken and then transferred to a laptop. Then burned to a DVD and can be enjoyed in the back seat of the SRT-8!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.