So I got the job done last Thursday evening once I got somebody to help me bleed the brakes. It turns out that I was able to replace everything without taking the hub off. I was going to take them off but I didn't have the properly sized socket and wasn't going to go out and buy one. I started with the drivers side because oddly enough the passenger side hard line was really rusty compared to the drivers. As far as the wheel cylinder removal goes it was pretty smooth on this side with only a little effort needed to get the line off. On the passenger side however I decided to leave the original cylinder in place because I didn't want to risk destroying the line and opening up a can of worms. Instead, I took the old pistons out of the original cylinder and replaced them with the new parts from the new cylinder. Everything seems to work well now and it should last her a little longer until she can afford a new car. Thanks for the help guys!