DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Mid-Ohio Meet - This Summer??

6K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  SPAD3 
#1 ·
Group,
I would like to open discussions on having a Mid-Ohio meet here sometime this coming Summer. Somewhere in the middle of the state, C-bus, Dayton, somewhere like that.
I think we could do yarding in the morning, then go to a park in the afternoon to hang, or whatever.

Thoughts, ideas??

#4 ·
I know I am new here but if the timing is right I would love to make it to one if these meets and Dayton is only about 4 hours away give or take a week LOL. if anything just to shoot the shyte and hit the yards. the yards around me are starting to suck. Are plant has shut Down so if it ends up being during that time I could make it

#7 · (Edited)
It might be cool to do a meet in Dayton, we could do the Museum of the US Air Force @ Wright Patt AFB. (it's free, and simply awesome) Would be cool to do some pics on the AFB.

There are lots of nice parks in that area.
Maybe in August, after Carlisle??

http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/

#9 ·
Count me also as a tentative. I'll know once a date is selected, and closer to that date (post Carlisle probably). Certainly interested in the AFB museum and yarding. Haven't been to a yard two years... don't know of any near Detroit but I'm sure there are dozens from all the wrecks every day.

#17 ·
Either way I be down to meet all u fans of these cars lol I live between Columbus and Springfield so I am good either way . Plus if u guys wants meet in Columbus I know where there is a car meet I go to and we range from Saturn to sometimes lambos being there. It's basically a car lover meet the way I look at it .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.