DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#7,691 ·
Working on loading Windows Home Server on an Intel SS4200. Will be listing that soon.

#7,693 ·
You're not going to do anything serious for Gaming for under $500. Most likely even more.

You're pretty much a pest in my threads because you're a "Tire Kicker" with no $$$.. I don't even bother to respond to you most of the time because of that.

Good luck with your $200 gaming system. LOL!

#7,694 ·
Just like the strut bullshit...no real intention on buying anything from me.

#7,696 · (Edited)
Your track record on purchases is negative from me!

And again...you always never have any money and it's a delayed purchase with you so I don't bother with you. Just the facts!

You ask a bunch of questions then buy from someone else...that's why I don't bother dealing with you. No offense but I simply don't have the time or patience to deal with "Looky-Loos" anymore!

#7,697 ·
In the past was hard for me. And because of what I went through the past 5 years has been harsh. But life is life, and it threw me on hell of a curve ball. Yes I may be still living paycheck to paycheck, but it is not as bad as it use to be. I went from homeless to where I am now. And still working on improving not only my situation, but myself as well. It is not easy.
We may not always see eye to eye, but I do value your opinions and inputs on these cars and computers.

#7,698 ·
Then save your money.

What do you need more a derivable car or a Bullshit computer?

And you can post threads on your own asking questions, it's not that difficult.

What particularly irked me about you is when you went on your little BS tirade saying you were a Veteran ...yada...yada...and you deserved special respect because of that. I f you need to post things like that you don't get my respect period. I'm a Veteran and I don't piss & moan like that!

Good Luck!

#7,699 ·
You're right about what happened a couple months ago. I'm not going to apologize, for I am working on bettering myself as not to be like that. As far as the suspension, it does need a new one. The sway bar bushings are shot, no spring isolators, not to mention the sway bar links... I just want to do it right so I won't have to worry about it again. Wife and I love this car, and plan on keeping it for a long time.

#7,700 ·
Here ya go standard 300m owners...how about a pair of "Spyder" projector headlights with HID kits.

Bought these from the group buy years ago where we all got ****ed by the seller! Like $350 ****ed!

I'll sell the set with the HID kits for $190 shipped. New..never been installed...only took one light out of the box to take pictures.

Eghey has the cheaper black internals "Raccoon Eyes" style for a little less but these are the full chrome version. A bargain! Inquire within!

#7,701 ·
They'll have 5K kelvin bulbs for close to OEM "White" light. OEM is typically 4300K.

Ready to ship! Get your PayPal ready!

#7,702 ·
w00t! The AMD Kabini system sold on Ebay this evening and was paid for immediately. Guy didn't e ven submit an offer and paid full price for it + shipping!.

Need to start listing more crap....I mean valuable items!

#7,703 ·
If I list the AMD 6 core "Gamer Rig" and it sells for $400 or more I could make the Danbo meet!

#7,704 ·
Scratch that! Extreme bad news today. Might as well kill myself!

#7,714 · (Edited)
How about an ASUS TSMini Windows Home Server? Back up all your PCs and store all your music and videos to stream.

Comes with a 500gb hard drive to start. One open slot for an additional hard drive up to 2tb.
Very compact....about the size of two hard cover books. Intel Atom CPU, 2gb RAM.
Add additional storage via USB or eSATA ports on back. Gigabit Ethernet connection. Just plug into your router and go to town!
comes with Original box, Packing, Documentation, Discs, Power Brick, etc. Will ship with OS restored as new.

Thinking $175+actual shipping.

#7,717 ·
For 2002 up LH PnP and whatever the equivalent is for the Chrysler/Dodge Minivans with those connector types.

#7,720 ·
Can also go down from the i3 to an Intel G-series Dual Core to reduce price more. G2030 with Intel HD graphics that will drive an HDTV no problem including streaming. No HyperThreading so it's a true dual core only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.