DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

New Grill Color!

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  94EGLTSI 
#1 ·
Well I got tired of the bright yellow grill on my car today and decided to paint it gloss black as well as part of the ram air intake behind the grill. Waiting for the new hosing to arrive thats why that tin is still showing in the left corner :)

Before:

After:

What do you guys think? Better yellow? Or Better Black?

See less See more
#7 ·
Lafrad said:
whats the pepsi can doing under your bumper int he before pic?
it is to show how low you are. But as you can see I am still at stock height. I put it there as a joke to one of my friends who is heavily involved with VW's and he has shown me hundreds of cars dropped to the ground with a red bull can next to it to show how low it is. One guy was so low he could only get his key under the car!

Well thanks for the comments guys :)

#8 ·
I actually just finished putting in yellow mesh in my grill.......I like the black....

#13 ·
Black looks a lot better. Probably would've left it a polished silvery color.

#14 ·
Looks better black, but if you don't like it there's a place here that i can get any sized stainless wire mesh. It's called Phoenix Wire Cloth (www.phoenixwirecloth.thomasregister.com) and they make everything from dog cages to oil filter material. I bought some small mesh and put it behind the fairings of my bike...looks sweet. Let me know if i can help you out with anything....or anybody else. They'll sell to me under the minimum order b/c i'm a CCS student.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.