DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Should I?

10K views 98 replies 11 participants last post by  Jinsuko 
#1 ·
Okay...So...I have a white '97 Intrepid ES with a 3.5. I've not made any mods to it, but I'm going to be starting soon, and I was wondering...how does the Intrepid look with new rims on it in the original 16 inch size? Does it look too small? I don't really wanna pay like $1500 dollars for eighteen inch rims and new tires for it..

#85 ·
So...Curious...If I was interested in wanting to put a Body Kit (Ground effects, whatever you choose to call it.) On my Trep...Would anyone have any pictures of like, the v-fiber one (Pretty much the only style there is for my year) Besides the stock photos for the kit?

#99 ·
Guys! Long time no...er...Type...Anyway, Sorry I've been gone for a while. Was I missed? Not much to miss. So, After these next couple of months (Got some big bills all during feb-march.) I'm thinking of putting a new mod on my car...And I've been wondering...How does a Flowmaster's muffler sound on the first gen? Does it make it sound more...I dunno...throaty? is that the word? I was thinking either that, or grabbing the VFiber body kit and putting that on...Suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.