DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#8,161 ·
Thanks for the advice.

Probably just kicking tires on buying one. If I did....it would get Fuel Stabilizer in the gas tank anyway.

Even getting a Generator to run a small compressor would probably be way too costly. Was just checking things out.

#8,163 ·
Not serious about buying a generator unless someone buys one or more of my PCs FS! Then I'll consider it.

About to list 2-4 PCs on Eghey now!

#8,167 ·
The Nokia Lumia 640 is Gnarly. Giant 5' screen!

Free Office!

Loaded all the LH parts Catalogs from 1998-2004 to OneDrive and they all open with Office on the Phone.

Left it off the Charger overnight and it claims the battery life left is still almost 2 days.

#8,205 ·
Have you tried the Win10 mobile insider preview on that 640? I've been running the latest build (10512) on my 1520 for a while now with no issues. New build expected to be released this week.

Can't wait for the intel x86 based phones after the first of the year. This fall, well see the first Windows 10 phones (950 and 950XL ARM based) with the Snapdragon 808 and 810 respectively. Cool stuff!

Come see us over at Windows Central

#8,169 ·
Nokia Lumia 640 + JBL Bluetooth Headphones FTW! Another 6 hours of nonstop listening pleasure via free WiFi in the Baggage Matrix without having to listen to the conveyor noise!

#8,171 ·
Imgur isn't very intuitive to use. I'm getting the hang of it though. You create an Album. Then upload pictures but those pictures don't get put into the newly created album. You've got a step or two where you need to open the new album and then associate the newly uploaded pics to it. A little bit of a hassle but it seems reliable.

Another nitpick is that when trying to log in the last couple of days I got errors indicating the service wasn't available et al. Probably network congestion. It's a free service after all.

On the Plus side the photos I linked to have stuck and are visible to the Public. I simply log in and select the picture to link to and right click/copy url and all is good. This is the way OneDrive used to work until about 2 months ago. Now they claim making folders Public is a "Security Risk"! More like they want more people to sign up and only share within their closed community. Asswipes!

#8,174 ·
A little drop in speed. Different Server right here in Little Rock. Maybe more people on the Cable Node than earlier this morning?

#8,175 ·
Dealing with ComCast is a "Comedy Of Errors"! Internet was taking a dump early this morning at around 5:30 am. No connection. Pulled the power cord on the Modem several times. And finally called Comcast.

Interwebs miraculously "fixed itself' while on the 30 minute phone call. Tech tried to sell me an upgraded package with double Internet speeds, HDTV Service and Phone for $10 more than I'm paying now/month. I bit and the hook was sunk! Double the Internet speeds, same HDTV package and the addition of Phone Service. Guy kept claiming the Modem rental would now be included in the $10 extra price. A $10 savings.

Get an email late this afternoon detailing the new "Package". Guess what? Still a $10/month modem charge. Call ComCast...spend 30 minutes on phone going back and forth and they agree to drop the modem fee. So far so good.

Turn on living Room and Bedroom set top boxes and no TV! Call ComCast again and after 30 minutes finally get TV Signal on both boxes.

Think I'm good to go...then tune Bedroom box to an HDTV channel and it tells me "Sorry Charley" no HDTV for you! Another 30 minute call to ComCast and get HD on the Bedroom box. What a gigantic Cluster ****!

#8,178 ·
wow - I had the "problem" disappear while talking to someone on the phone also. Funny how that happens and they state they did nothing.

think they were messing with you after complaining about the modem charge?

#8,179 ·
Don't have an "Active" phone line off the Modem either. Supposed to be included in the "Upgrade Package". Here's another call to CrapCast to get that sorted out!

About the only thing that worked as promised after the first call and agreeing to the "Upgrade" was the Download Speed Boost. Everything else got ****ed up! Sheesh!

#8,180 ·
Found a stash of "free" USB Drives from my orders at newegg. Got 4x 16gb and 2x 8gb types. These were all free from different orders as combos. w00t!

#8,183 ·
Doing the finishing touches on a couple of PCs going up for sale on the GheyBey tomorrow. Both will have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit as their Primary and only OS. w00t!

#8,184 ·
Think I have all the bases covered as far as playing Music on my Windows Nokia 640.

iHeart Radio streaming over Airport Free WiFi. Local stations included.
Rhapsody- Streaming doesn't count against my Data. Doesn't matter if I'm on 4g or WiFi
32gb SD Memory Card loaded with all my favorite music from my WHS Library.

w00t!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.