Well today I got a bill for $554 from college so it looks as if future mods are put on hold. Out of anger I decided to jump and try something a little weird and want to show you guys.
I took my dremel and bored down the outside of my spare throttle body to be essentially flush so the air entering isn't restricted by that hill. It's still 68 mm, but if anything it should be a free mod, with the exception of some dremel sanding bits I already had.
Still kind of a mock up. Need to polish it down to a smoother finish before it'd be ready, but I suppose it isn't that bad, better than a stock set-up would be I would assume. If anything I can still send my other throttle body off and get it bored out.