DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Wlb's new-er siggy!

29K views 140 replies 41 participants last post by  KxWarrior 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my old sig was getting kinda cluttered and the pics werent too nice due to a crappy camera. So, heres a list of everything that I've done to her. Enjoy and thanks for visiting

2002 Dodge Intrepid SE

Build date 11/01
-options from factory: 60/40 front split bench, Inferno Red Tinted Pearl (PEL)

Current mods:

Interior

- 300m Pro Am seat set
- '98 style Instrument cluster bezel w/ pockets
- Autoheadlight switch w/ fogs
- Custom red LED 1G lighted key ring
- Custom red LED lighted A/S shift bezel
- Custom 300m Special cluster w/ Police face/M needles
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Leather center console lid
- Leather wrapped shifter knob
- Alpine CDE 102 HU
- (2) Alpine Type S 6 1/2"s in the front doors
- (2) Alpine Type S 6x9's in the rear parcel shelf
- Alpine MPR M500 500 watt mono amp
- Pioneer 12" sub
- Black A pillars
- Black map light
- "Dodge" monogrammed floor mats
- Red cabin lights
- Autodim mirror
- Custom painted factory PEL "Intrepid" on dash
- Custom "INTREPID" on both front door seal plates

Exterior
- 17" 1999 300m chrome Razorstars
- Chrome Spyder Projector headlights w/ Avanti 8k HIDs
- Nightshaded tails w/ Fratzog ghosted 3rd brake light
- All emblems shaved
- Factory Intrepid bra

Engine/Drivetrain
- Royal Purple 5w30 w/ K&N filter every 3k miles
- K&N FIPK intake
- Custom Magnaflow 3" cat-back dual exhaust
- Autostick

Now that I've got yinz guys drooling (lol), time for pics!

Those dice have been in the car since I bought it 3 years ago. Really my first "mod" Haha

I would really like to thank all of yinz guys for making this possible. Over the last 2 years yinz have helped me in more ways than I can count. Thanks for the meets, the mods, advice, late night whoring, friends and great memories.:D Next update comes in Spring with my installed 3.5 HO, MSE rims, black Spyders, OEM spoiler, Custom paint and ES bumper. So for now....Enjoy!

See less See more
#5 ·
No ATC....EVIC, soon. Spoiler, already have one sitting in storage. Its Platinum, so It needs to be painted. Well when it gets its custom paint job this winter, the spoiler will be getting a healthy dose of flat black. Yinz will see at the first spring meet. It will be in its mostly finalized state!

#7 ·
Thank you! It was by no means easy to do this. Especially whenever your best friend has a Mustang GT and it WAS tempting to cut your losses, sell the car, and buy a Camaro. lol. But I dont regret anything I've done to it and if you ask any of the vets on here they know I have no plans on ever getting rid of it. Lol:D

#8 ·
Looking real good Will! Nice and clean!

I love the painted "Intrepid" lettering on the dash.

...and I'm jealous of a couple of your mod list entries;

"leather wrapped wheel" and the "black A pillars" ... I could never add those to my list, cuz my car came with them! :tease1:

#13 ·
Great looking car Will.....I wish mine was that clean hahahaha

#16 ·
Dont sell yourself short Art, your cars gorgeous. Especially in the sun.
Will it looks great...i like the oval tips
Really? I thought they'd be nice but I'm not a huge fan. I'm probably going to either get the conventional oval angle cut tips, or factory Bonneville SSE tips.

#51 ·
That was a helluva meet for Bertha, I've never seen anyone spend so much money with so much enthusiasm!

Thems rims is sexy. :D
Only on red and blue Treps though!

The only mod suggestion I would make, other than what you have planned, is to find a light taupe cupholder for the rear seats. Gorm had one in the pro ams he sold me and it looked really good. This is still one of my favourite cars on the site, and definately my favourite SE. Excellent job Will! I do miss nominating it for COTM every month though.

#18 ·
Great looking car, my PEL brethren! Love the seats!!! .... I would paint some parts of the panels to match. I'll have to paint my dash lettering also, I like it. It will add a lil' contrast to my all black interior.

...like the others mentioned...an EVIC and ATC would look great in there.

#30 ·
Well an update on Bertha. Her 5 Motorsport rims came in at the beginning of this month, A roof and body harness from an 03 Special came in at roughly the same time, an OTIS was installed, and an aftermarket "Taurus-style" spoiler has been bought and is currently on its way. I also ordered a Special sway bar and a recall part from the local stealership and they should be in by tomorrow. The right front wheel bearing is pooched and I have another waiting to go in here shortly. While the car was sitting I also installed a pair of 1G LHS speaker grills in the rear parcel shelf. The car has been on the road now for 3 days and is running stronger than ever. If I keep this pace up, I will be able to fulfill my goal of everything I need to have done to the car by Carlisle. SO heres some pics and a video.

Here it is getting towed to the shop. that was fun, lol. It took 30 minutes getting it on that damn trailer!

Here's one at the shop...

and the finished product driving under her own power!

#37 ·
Hahaha, thanks. It was a stroke of luck finding those. It actually took a few months before I broke down and got them, lol.
Looks so good makes me miss those rims!
If you want them back....lol. I gotta find somebody that wants them and will take care of them. They really are nice wheels. They'd look really good with a dark car.
Looking good Will, c u over the summer..
Thanks Louie, I'll be hopping around everywhere I can so I'm sure I'll bump into you. If youre going to Dans NC meet here in the spring then I'll see you there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.