DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1994 Dodge Intrepid - $3000

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  EagleESI 
#1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1994 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - Tennessee.

Asking price is $3000

This is my one time only (probably) listing for 10 years of accumulated LH goodies. Two cars and TONS of spare parts! Many rare and one of a kind pieces. I will NOT break up this lot, take it all or I’ll keep it for a rainy day. Its taken me a month to make this listing and this represents 10 yrs of my life, please understand this is not easy for me to do.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=191902
1994 Dodge Intrepid ES, clean, rust free southern car. Clear TN title, current emissions.
Has minor sheet metal damage to right front fender.
Complete suspension has been replaced with new or rebuilt components, upgraded to 96+ PHP specs, tubular rear trailing arms, Tokico struts, Eibach Springs, full set of Polybushings LH parts, 300m special Brake conversion, R1 drilled and slotted rotors, Stoptech brake pads, 300m Special wheels, Goodyear Eagle GT tires
Interior has black carpet, LHS leather rear seat, 2nd gen black cloth front seats (driver side not currently installed, inquire), autostick conversion, custom center console with shifter boot
Currently installed 1997 Prowler TCM will be removed before sale

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=81385
1996 Dodge Intrepid, Michigan car, has rust. Clear MI title, not currently insured for driving.
ES side skirt conversion, Silver 16” ES wheels and tires, tubular rear trailing arms, four wheel disc brake conversion, stainless braided brake hoses, R1 drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk HPS brake pads, 300m special PHP steering rack, full set of Polybushings LH parts inc. prototype cradle bushings.
Interior is currently NOT installed, no carpet, grey cloth seats (full set), LHS leather Front seats (manual), metallic blue trim pieces, custom center console with dual gauges in ashtray (oil press, trans temp), autostick conversion, custom black face gauge cluster.
2001 2.7L transmission and gears
3.6L engine, std bore, 3.8L crankshaft and rods. Ported heads and intakes. 62mm throttle body with custom adapter/spacer. custom air intake.

Parts: (everything is first generation unless otherwise stated, or can be modified to fit)
3.8L Crankshaft, rods, new 2001 flat top pistons and rings
3.3L engine block bored to accept 3.8L pistons
2001 3.8L cylinder heads, lower and upper intakes
1995 3.3L cylinder heads
ARP main studs
1996 Transmission with Raybestos stage2 clutches, 2.7L gears, TransGO shift kit (needs rebuild)
Set of Eibach performance / lowering springs, LONG out of production
…I have literally hundreds of misc parts, New, Used, and NOS. I’ll work on a full list for serious inquiries.

I am selling because I have other vehicles to work on and all of this stuff is taking up a LOT of space and will be difficult to move when the time comes. Both cars and all parts are in Chattanooga, TN 37412. Current photos of anything listed are available by request. I don’t want to break up this lot but that may change in the future. I am asking $3,000 for everything above, but will discuss offers and details with serious inquiries.

NOT included with above sale but will consider offers:
4.0L Crankshaft, new in box
1997 Prowler TCM
ProwerPro Gears
Shelby 3.3L camshaft and lifters
Shelby 3.3L dry sump oil pan (should fit 3.5L)

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
If you want to run 2001+ heads and intake I have all the parts ready to go. If you want to run the stock heads and intake you'll need new pistons. I even have ridiculous displacement available if you are truly brave...

#10 ·
Gears, eh??
Including you two there are three people inquiring about the gears, if you guys want to make an offer as well I'll consider them. The gears show some wear from a few thousand miles or so, its hard to say for sure. I dont see any unusual wear or pitting. The chain looks basically new. I have the speedometer correction box and hand written instructions how to install and adjust it.

Since no one seems interested in buying the lot whole I'll consider offers on the cars and parts separately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.