DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Carfax account

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cdmccul 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I need help for someone who has a CARFAX account.

My dad is about to buy a 2007 Saturn Aura XR, and I wonder if someone can help to run the VIN on CARFAX.

This Aura is almost the top of the line(I gues), only thing that left is sunroof and leather seats. It has northstar system, mp3 and bluethooth factory stereo, 3.6 V6, 6 speed auto trans with shiFt paddles on the steering wheel, for "manual" shifting....

thanks at advance...

#3 ·
Really? I thought it was the same as the Chevy Malibu, only with the Saturn brand. my dad plans to replace its 2000 Malibu, who bought since 2002. the other option is a 2006 Nissan Altima, but it is the base 4-cylinder version. considering that every weekend spends 2 hours in line to cross the border and an hour higway drive, I suggested better since it's Aura V6 and handles much better than the Altima I tested. if it were also altima 2007 v6 and I would not think would go for the Altima. but the aura is a year newer, the better equipped and has 15,000 miles less than the Altima.

#4 ·
Hey guys, I need help for someone who has a CARFAX account.

My dad is about to buy a 2007 Saturn Aura XR, and I wonder if someone can help to run the VIN on CARFAX.

This Aura is almost the top of the line(I gues), only thing that left is sunroof and leather seats. It has northstar system, mp3 and bluethooth factory stereo, 3.6 V6, 6 speed auto trans with **** paddles on the steering wheel, for "manual" shifting....

thanks at advance...
<:lmao:> Shif t </:lmao:>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.