Nothing major. I ran my cables, back behind the factory amp, in that small hole. Which honestly, being new to all of this, was a major PITA! Almost ran out of wire for the power to the battery...Loved it.
Needless to say All i have now is minor dimming, But I am assuming that's because this thing sucks up all my batteries juice!
Takes up half my trunk! Barely have room for my spare antifreeze/coolant container :(
But! She is done, just have to tuck a few wires back !
Thanks all for the help with this!
edit - noticed my one speakers adhesive. That's actually held up great for the past week. 4+ years going strong!