DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

New To the 300M

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  FlyLikeAnEagle 
#1 ·
hi everyone! I'm not new to the forum, coming from driving Intrepid the last couple years, I've come across a 2002 300M Special for $2200 In the process of doing paper work now. She is black with light interior pretty good condition! right at 100k. I had my mechanic look at it and it looks like she is in great condition. car fax shows 1 owner and no accidents. Missing 1 center cap on passenger tire in front, and the front seats leather have a few cracks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Quite the deal you got there, if it's mechanically sound. The TB/WP will need done soon (next 6 mos maybe, depending on your driving). That's the only 'big' maintenance item you'll want to get done. (I believe technically due at 105K miles, but you're already over the 7-year recommended window)

#13 ·
What is meant by this? I tried searching and find nothing else referencing it. Since I have an '02 Special, it has my attention. Explain?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.