DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#7,051 ·
Hey John....here's an update to the MoBo Combo you were interested in earlier.

I put it in a slim desktop case. Will come with a 250gb HD and a DVDRW-DL Burner. 4gb RAM as originally stated.

If you're interested...here's the link to my OneDrive to view the rest of the pictures. PM me if it's of interest.

Or if anyone else is interested...they can PM me.

http://1drv.ms/1sLOzut

#7,053 · (Edited)
Ahh...the smell of burning brake fluid on a hot exhaust manifold! Luckily I was pulling into the apartments when the brake pedal went soft and headed for the floor! Then the cloud of smoke under the hood. Looks like I have one or both of the brake lines from the master cylinder to the ABS module that have sprung a leak.

Off to the Online discount sites to price new lines. Looks like item # 6 below.

#7,054 ·
Looks like just under $50 discounted for that pair of brake lines.

Time to set up an account and put the order in.

#7,055 ·
What DOT rating Brake Fluid is recommended for the LH? Probably need to to get some and have it on hand in case of emergencies! (Like this one!)

#7,056 ·
Found the Brake Fluid info in where else? The FSM! LOL! DOT 3.

CAUTION: Use only MoparT brake fluid or an equivalent
from a tightly sealed container. Brake fluid
must conform to DOT 3 specifications. Do not use
petroleum-based fluid because seal damage in the
brake system will result.

Now the question is are other higher rated DOT Brake Fluids backward compatible with DOT3? As in can you mix DOT3 with DOT4, etc? How about replacing DOT3 with DOT4, etc?

Anyone?

#7,063 ·
Installing Win 7 Updates for items For Sale on Eghey....dumm-dee-dumm!

#7,064 ·
Installing Win XPe on few Ultra Cheap Dell systems For Sale on Eghey!

#7,067 ·
Installing MS Office and other software for more FS PCs on the 'Bay.

I'm on a roll....everything I listed in the last 30 days has sold. More crap...I mean valuable items to be listed.

#7,068 ·
Hmm...looks like there's a Job opening with Hunter for Automotive Diagnostic Equipment in the Tiny Pebble area. Think I'll apply. It actually pays quite a bit more than i get now with this Gubbmint Cheese Job!

#7,071 ·
I love taking the USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes and turning them inside out and packing **** in them to ship at the cheaper rates. Free boxes!

#7,072 ·
Coming up on the 2 year anniversary with this Gubbmint Cheese sucking company. That means that I'll be 50% vested in their 401k matches. Yeah buddy.

The search is on for a new job as I speak.

Can't wait to Roll it over into a real company that cares about their employees!

#7,078 ·
Man...if I could unload this POS Ricer onto that guy from Chicago it would be Nirvana. The Death Trap would end up back where it came from! Keeping fingers crossed!

#7,079 ·
I'm only asking $1500 for the 3.5L in the Ricer. Come and get it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.