DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Hello from VA

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Daytrepper 
#1 ·
Found this site recently and could not believe the amount of info here. Can't wait to become a contributing member here!!

:icon_cool

#8 ·
A few years ago my wife wanted a new car. She was bound and determined she wanted a Grand Prix. So we looked at many of them. I was never a big fan of them. Especially the interiors....

So one day we were at a aused car lot and she was driving another G.P. While I was in the lot I started looking at a 300M....I thought man this is a nice friggin car....

So when my wife got back I had her look at the 300 and she fell in love with it. So now we are looking at 300's.....

One guy I worked with said the Intrepids were almost the same cars....So were were now looking at Intrepids and 300's.

Then we finally came across a 98 Intrepid ES that was absolutely beautiful....

White with black leather interior, 3.2L engine.....Car was perfect so we bought it...

We have been very pleased with it. We have put 100k miles over the 40 it had when we bought it.

#10 ·
Welcome Aboard Chris.
This is a GREAT site, amazing folks and a lot of GREAT information on our cars ! !
and of course you must join the "Va.Intrepid Association" along with it's members DmonDeac, DryNoc, Reggie, ChiefLoad and yours truly (just to name a few of us).
And YES the Va.Intrepid Association is planning another mini meet before the wheather here gets nasty.
And speaking of new members I think we have a new 300M brother, I think his screen name is "Concierge" if anyone has seen him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.