DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Southern Fall Meet, November 2-4, 2012 Zebulon NC

Tags
fudge-o
28K views 440 replies 27 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Its that time again fellers and fellas...

Join us for the official Southern Fall Meet, happening November 2-4, 2012 in Zebulon, NC. Starts Friday the 2nd at noon, goes until Sunday the 4th at 5pm!

Any and all are welcome, as always. Any questions just ask, see you there!

Lets start the attendance list!

1. Daytrepper

#241 ·
:crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5::crying5:
Dammit! The "wrench" might be getting thrown in the works for my attendance. Got an Email from my manager today indicating they want to move my training class up to Nov 5th from Nov 26th. That means I'd need to travel to FL on Nov 4th. I emailed him back asking if this going to be set in stone and haven't heard back from him yet!

On the plus side...I received a very heavy and large box that contains an item for the Magnum. I was hoping to install it at the meet!
Well this kinda sucks. Bummed. :crying5:

#240 ·
Dammit! The "wrench" might be getting thrown in the works for my attendance. Got an Email from my manager today indicating they want to move my training class up to Nov 5th from Nov 26th. That means I'd need to travel to FL on Nov 4th. I emailed him back asking if this going to be set in stone and haven't heard back from him yet!

On the plus side...I received a very heavy and large box that contains an item for the Magnum. I was hoping to install it at the meet!

#242 ·
Not finalized yet! That week is also the one where I was scheduled to "move". Might be able to play that card. Haven't heard back yet on anything so I'm going with the original schedule. I'll talk to my Manager on the phone tomorrow rather than the email back and forth BS.

#247 · (Edited)
Confirmed:

1. Daytrepper
2. Shadowvox6
3. Railoffroader2
4. Gearhead291
5. Hans
6. 98IntrepidTan
7. 01ReggieES
8. Paratrepper
9.DR Dodge

Not Confirmed:

1. Ronbo (Probable)
2. Duds (Questionable)
3. Spad3 (MIA)
4. Concussion (LXF) (Questionable)
5. Mistress M (Questionable)
6. D-Lash (LXF) (Questionable)
10. BatCaveTrep (Probable)

If nothing else, a few of us will just shoot the **** and work on cars.

#250 ·
I would love to be there. Freds got to drive down all by himself :glum: sorry Fred!

#263 ·
Due to my current shift at work this is going to be a take one for the team trip for me. I finish work late Friday night (Saturday) at 2:00am. I'll be bringing the car to work so that I can leave right from the train yard.

Unsure what time I'll be arriving Saturday, hopefully early afternoon then have to head back Sunday early afternoon.

I have no more leave time left at work for the remainder of this year to take off for Friday which is what I'd normally have done. Wish me luck.
:D

#255 ·
The Danbo Industries accu-weather forecast for the meet:

Friday:

Sunny. High 61. Low 39. Chance of rain 0%.

Saturday:

Sunny. High 65. Low 41. Chance of rain 0%.

Sunday:

Sunny. High 67. Low 44. Chance of rain 0%.

#261 ·
Yeah, dont see why not. You'll have to park in the Ford section next to the Contour. :biggrin:

Dan, I just invited an old friend of mine from my Grand Prix days...he now owns a 300C, and lives in Asheville. Would be awesome to hang with him at your place...just FYI
Cool, the more the merrier.

#264 ·
Well talk about a reversal of fortune...
I just heard that the project in WI has been placed on definite hold.
With Thursday being my last day of work...and no prospects currently, unless something miraculous happens in the next 72 hours, I am not going to be able to make the meet.

Sorry fellas....let's see if something does happen!!!

#265 ·
I'd guess that Fred will be there even if he has to mount pontoons. Which he might have to do!

Bummer, Tom. And the irony is that you now have lots of free time. :-(

And the meet gets smaller and more intimate. No, wait! Awh, whatever.

Boilermakers for everyone!

#266 ·
This keeps up, might be just me, Don and Dr.Tom.....

Might have to consider a cancel on this meet.

About to drop some coin at the Dodge dealer, should keep me busy most of the weekend.

If I dont recieve some confirmation from some of the others soon, I will be cancelling Rob.

I will make a decision in the next 48 hours.

#267 ·
I'm still in. I'm ordering stuffs to be delivered so I've ♫"got to be there"♫. Can we at least declare that BBQ will be had, even if we have to caravan somewhere to get it?

#269 ·
If nothing else maybe we'll just make it a Saturday thing.

Yeah, we can run to a BBQ joint if I end up cancelling Rob.

I'll need several more confirmed members not to cancel him.

Confirmed:

1. Daytrepper
2. Railoffroader2
3. Gearhead291
4. Hans
5. 98IntrepidTan
6. 01ReggieES
7. Paratrepper
8.DR Dodge

Not Confirmed:

1. Ronbo (Probable)
2. Duds (Questionable)
3. Spad3 (MIA)
4. Concussion (LXF) (Questionable)
5. Mistress M (Questionable)
6. D-Lash (LXF) (Questionable)
10. BatCaveTrep (Probable)
11. Shadowvox6 (Out)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.