DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

New Canadian Member

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  DjGreggieP 
#1 ·
Hello, all. I'm from BC and I have a 1995 Intrepid with the 3.3L engine. I'm not very mechanically inclined but I would like to learn some basic maintenance and repairs. Money is tight so that's one of my limitations, even more so than my lack of know-how.

Anyways, I've got a leak between what I think is the manifold and the exhaust. There is steam or smoke coming out and it smells kind of burnt under the hood. The Intrepid has 417,000 km on it and other than a steady leak with power steering fluid, hasn't had too many problems. I hope to spend some time looking through the forums and seeing if there are other threads that address this but any help would be great. Thank you.

6Miler

#8 ·
So after digging through the forum, I found a couple of good threads. I got a socket wrench and tightened the valve covers and that seems to have solved my problem. Now, on to the leaking power steering fluid issue. Thanks for the welcome, people.:thankyou:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.