DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Spring Meet, Zebulon, NC, April 27-29, 2012

57K views 1K replies 37 participants last post by  Railoffroader2 
#1 ·
Time to get some 2012 events on the board!

Its time again y'all for a Southern Spring Meet in Zebulon, NC! We'll start at noon on Friday the 27th and go till 5pm on Sunday!

Y'all are more than welcome to stay at my house, as always, or you can stay at one of the many local hotels within 15-20 minutes drive if you so choose.

Rob Randall will again be doing the BBQ on Saturday, bacon explosion included! Those of you that have attended in the past know the awesomeness of his cookin!

Shop will be available for car work as always.

Any and all are welcome, hope to see y'all there!

More details to come as the time gets closer. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

#985 ·
Naters, you drive safe, you've got a few miles to do. I remember Dan's org meets in Ohio, Man, did I want to drive 14 hours to get there.

I'll PM you about a dead ATC head (gotta search first)

#988 ·
Me, Wendell, and Mike call first dibs on the shop (if thats okay with you Dan! lol)
We should be the first ones there at noon anyways.
Wendell and me both need to do our mounts, and then Im done with the shop for the meet. Sway bar, fuel injectors, etc can all be done outside of the shop in the yard.
I know Mike needs to do his CV axle as soon as Ron gets there.

Still debating whether to bring the front sway bar or not.....I mean, if Im doing engine mounts,then I guess it would be easier to do it right then, than at any other time....but its a hassle, and I dont want to be a shop hog like last year....Would much rather be the one helping and relaxing!

#992 ·
One bay will be open, we'll reserve that for under car stuff, such as motor mounts, etc.

I plan to get all of my spark plugs and hood struts out of the way on Friday.

#989 ·
Ben, the engine mount is pretty easy. The front sway bar requires removing the front passenger strut and collar form engine to tranny. Then lift motor and remove bar. The brake also has to come off on the passenger side. Look at the How To I posted on this.

#1,003 ·
I forgot you posted that.....

One bay will be open, we'll reserve that for under car stuff, such as motor mounts, etc.

I plan to get all of my spark plugs and hood struts out of the way on Friday.
Sounds fine. Motor mounts and tranny mount should be delivered by around 12:30 according to the tracking number

Well, if Dan has one bay and another is taken, there's room in the ditch for Ben.

HAHAHAHHA

:glum:

Y U SO MEAN?!?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.