DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

body kits

724 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Sport/SoundEdition 
#1 ·
Hey does anybody know of any other body kits besides the one from andys??

Im not a big fan of that kit

Please help!

#5 ·
i have the andys kit gets painted monday, BIGEST PAIN IN THE FING ASS, i have to get charged extra cuz the pos primer they put on is ****, the side skirts do waves, and the bumpers need some nice sanding down to get all the coners on, o and back to the skirts, theres not even enought lip to get a good mold job, BUT i cant wait till its done

#6 ·

BodyKits.org also makes one, but it's only a front bumper, side skirts and rear valances (add on to oe bumper). HERE is BKO's disclaimer..... I have a feeling like most body kit shops it's all the same.

HERE is the page that lists AndysAutoSport.com's disclaimer (about third from the bottom of the page)...

And HERE is ShowCars disclaimer (under Returns/Exchanges/Refunds).

:idea: So with this said can we PLEASE stop having people say the same thing over and over about aftermarket bodykits (specially ones made of fiberglass) not fitting ....... and also this is not the first post asking this question..... :repost:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.