Factory things:
ATC
3.5L
Power antenna
Infinity Spatial Imaging

Pics:

My light restore:

Drivers Side:

simply ask if you want to know something else.

See less See more
#13 ·
that is a nice car. according to your sig you are 11 years old. how does it feel to know you cant legally drive your car for another 5 years?

#33 · (Edited)
Rob(in) is extremely close to having an official snow shutdown-2" and I close her off for protection ( of her--don't need another accident on her)

Yeah, she's already had 2 crashes in her life. She was only 1mo. when she hit a deer. Then the EXACT SAME DAY a year later she got rear-ended. But she still runs like a charm. I need to fix the wipers, though. They go rediculously slow. Maybe in May LOL(that is her birthday).

#34 ·
I need to fix the wipers, though. They go rediculously slow. Maybe in May LOL(that is her birthday).
My 94 has the same problem, curious that I've never seen that before now twice this month.

also, if you can get some pics of that factory block heater that would be cool to see. Do you have the build sheet from chrysler? I would appreciate a copy for my research if you are willing to share it.

#43 ·
already figured that out. the finish has been shot since the car was 1mo. old and hit the deer, the insurance was not very good, so we are waiting for a little excess funds to send to the car:baller: we'll get a car cover then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.