DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#6,515 ·
Preparing some "Bonus" items for the trip to the Danbo Spring meet 2014!

Looks like the Magnum will be packed full with all this crap! I mean valuable items!

That OEM 10" Kicker sub/box does take up a large chunk of the cargo space in the back.

#6,516 ·
A few PCs, some PC parts, a 37" HDTV. Folding chairs, a large cooler for my beer! Anyone else need anything from my vast LH Mopar parts collection?

#6,517 ·
Got a plethora of PC monitors that I can get rid of! Different sizes...all LCD. Some Widescreen some not. Some 1080p some not!

#6,518 ·
One monitor is also an HDTV. 23" I think. Need to look at that and verify it.

#6,519 ·
Thunderstorms all day so far. My 3 UPS units have been working overtime keeping all the PCs and Electronics protected. Haven't lost power yet but have had several spikes!

#6,521 ·
Installing Parallels 9 on the iMac. Will be able to dual boot OS X & Windows 7 without an actual reboot.

Dumm-Dee-Dumm!

#6,522 ·
It's a VM (Virtual Machine) environment. We'll see how well it works.

#6,523 ·
My SRT Experience is up for sale....any takers? Easily transferred!

#6,524 ·
Holes drilled for brackets to hang the window treatments on the Balcony doors.

Just a Domestic Foo today!

#6,529 ·
Got my annual review and a 1% raise! w00t!

That's more than when GE was in charge at the last company. Frozen wages for 4 years!

#6,530 ·
Anyone interested in an Apple TV (3rd Gen) with an Innovelis Mount?

You don't need to have an Apple PC/Laptop to use it. Basically a streaming device with clients for Netflix, etc. Both are brand new in the boxes and never used. The mount allows you to place the Apple TV in one of 3 different locations.

Inquire within!

#6,531 ·
Work is upgrading their version of Microsoft Exchange Server. No supposed to log into Outlook until after 8pm CST tonight. Hoping this won't be another upgrade fiasco like the last one. We shall see!

#6,534 ·
Dell says the top/bottom shells on this XPS 12 are Carbon Fiber. If it's real carbon fiber it looks fake! Wonder if it's because I've seen so much bogus carbon fiber that now the real stuff looks fake!

#6,536 ·
Tempted to put an aftermarket double-DIN head unit in the SRT-8. The offerings from Kenwood are especially enticing. All the good ****. NAV, SAT, TouchScreen, etc. All for around $800. Hmmm.

#6,537 ·
Operation repaired visor clip appears to be a success! Super Glue FTW!

#6,538 ·
Put the Phoenix Gold 6.5" low/mid driver back in the Ricer drivers side door. Had to repair the door panel with a new inside handle. Now just need to mount the Phoenix Gold tweeters in the Infinity sail pods. Will need to get a little creative there. The PG tweeters are different diameter than the normal sail speakers. Might get some thin plastic sheet from Home Depot and break out the Dremel tool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.