DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

2013 DI.net Wall Calendars!!

7K views 75 replies 19 participants last post by  beeblebrox82 
#1 ·
It's the inauguration of our annual DI.net Wall Calendars!

We're late to the game, so I can't promise they'll make it to you by 2013 but if we make haste I think we can get it. If this proves successful I'll start this a few weeks earlier next year. Will be a standard size wall calendar with a different photo on each month. Get excited!

What I need:

13 Sweet photos of LHs: Please PM your photo, at least 800x600 to me if you want to be considered. Please no crazy photoshops, nice photos of your car in a nice setting. I will throw up a voting thread if we get a ton of pictures. One per user please. You choose your best.

Events: any planned car shows, meets, events, (Carlisle etc) you can come up with I can add to the calendar. Please PM me lists of whatever you can think of.

Commit to buy: I want to see at least 25 people to go through with this. Price will be $16 shipped to your door if we reach the minimum. Obviously you must pay for your calendar to ship.

So add your name to the list below with your name and how many calendars you want. (one for home, one for the office and one for the garage!)

See less See more
#32 ·
So who gets the pictures? Don't want to clog the thread up posting pics.

#42 · (Edited by Moderator)
1. beeblebrox82 - Nate Ferrier - 1
2. Daytrepper - Danbo - 2
3 .DrDodge- Tom S-2
4. BIGDE024. 1
5. Crypt Keeper. 1
6. Adpros - Dave. 1
7. DjGreggieP - Tim 1
8. Paintballdude05 - Steph 1
9. Ronbo - 1
10. trepnician - satriani - 1

#59 ·

group shot maybe???

Hey Nate, If your open to suggestions.... The chevy colorado forum Im on that does a calender as well. Usually puts about 4 trucks per page on in like a collage. Gets more members on the calender and gives you multiple trucks to look at for that month. Just an idea!

#60 ·

group shot maybe???

Hey Nate, If your open to suggestions.... The chevy colorado forum Im on that does a calender as well. Usually puts about 4 trucks per page on in like a collage. Gets more members on the calender and gives you multiple trucks to look at for that month. Just an idea!
I could do that job!!

#61 ·
Nate....I sent a "re-try" of the photos. Let me know if all 3 show up this time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.