DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

retards @ salvage yard screwed me, what do i do now?

4K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  gn300 
#1 ·
these assclowns sent me a 3.5 for a 2000 they said it was 2002..

the stupid mexican at the phone doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

****ing retarded salvage yards

#3 ·
Bummer Dewd! I'm guessing you're doing a 2.7 to 3.5 upgrade so you can't use the cam sprocket, flex plate and engine wiring harness from an existing 3.5?

#4 ·
like the other user said the cam sprocket and flex plate are diffrent but im guessing its to late since you probably already installed it to then find out the ass whip screwed you call them and get the right engine or atleast ask for a same year cam sprocket and flex plate

#8 ·
Guess you didn't take note of his post in the thread where you were stirring up crap about the transmissions? I believe he said he got the engine shipped for $250. Might want to go back and check!

#14 ·
i just spent 250 shipping a 150$ engine.... i paid $50 of it for the intake plenum and TB alone. and i just got a refund on that. so 350 shipped to my door. i guess i can work with that. it came from 1/2 the state away.

then i get the bad news.:glum:

i guess now i get to buy random conversion parts :poopoo::poopoo::glum::glum::takethat:

Attachments

#16 ·
I wouldnt look at this as so much as a loss as it is a win. A $350 HO? Even with the conversion parts, you still save around 400-500 bucks. A conversion isnt that hard. Buy Daytreppers manual. He walks you through everything you need to know. I would trust the guy with any of my cars with any problem.

#17 ·
I just sent an 01 to the scrap yard an hour ago. Shoulda posted earlier and I would have pulled the stuff off.

#21 ·
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Going to the yard is always a riot. Last time I was there pulling some stuff off a 2000 I got to hear a conversation that I could have done without:

Guy 1: So yeah dog, I just do this stuff for fun yo. I'm not here pulling parts for no profit!
Guy 2: Oh really?
Guy 1: Ya man, when I'm not playing with my cars I'm working out.
Guy 2: How much you pushing?
Guy 1: Uh.....Uh....624. *Pauses* But I only do it 5 times though.
Guy 2: Dang, how much you squat?
Guy 1: Bout a thousand. Ya, my legs are really strong man!

I look up, see that Guy 1 is about 190 lbs soaking wet, see the puzzled look on Guy #2's face, shake my head and continue to work on the car. True story.:weirdo:

#23 ·
i have the flywheel from my 02' 2.7 so thats still useable right?

i pm'd dodgebob about his 02' takeoffs. i need the part between the heads and the plenum too though. :( the water cooling parts also) ill see if dodge makes them new still.

missing a timing cover. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.