DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

WTB 17" OEM 2002 300M Chrome rims

306 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  micholob 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a set of 4 good used OEM 17" chrome rims for my 2002 300M. See attached pics of the style. I'm located in Markham, Ontario. Willing to pay $140 for the 4. Thanks Tony

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
100 a wheel? Are you nuts? Even special rims barely go for 100 bucks a corner. Twin sixes aint worth 100 a wheel unless they are NOS.

Still, A good set is worth 200-250.... in your price range your going to have to live with some curb rash, flaking chrome and/bead corrosion issues. Shoot. I got a set for 40 bucks on craigslist... but they were kind of a trainwreck. :D

#5 ·
I know the price varies. I came up with that price because I saw an ad on Canadian listed. For a set for $150 had a pic no road rash great shape. Guy was in Stoufville 10 mins from my house! But the ad was from August. :( I tried emailing but no reply. So I thought I'd try my luck here.

#7 ·
$140 for 4 chrome wheels? Are you nuts? Or are you talking about $140 per wheel?

#10 ·
Here's the ad and the pics of the rims I saw for sale up here in Canada. Wish I saw the ad earlier! Anyway I'll keep hunting and remove the thread. Thanks for looking.

google- 300m oem rims stoufville

4 Chrysler factory chrome wheels 17x7 in great condition, no rust or road rash, from 2002 Chrysler 300M.
Will sell as a set only $150.00
Leave name and number and I wil get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, Ed.
//
//]]>

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.