DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

2015 Chrysler 200

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  MasterTech 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Seriously! Can't believe you guys didn't mention the pounding this hack gave to our LH cars. Frankly, I'd question anything else the writer had to say after that "lamentable" comment. I'm guessing the kid that wrote this was six years old in 1999 when the 300M was introduced. Ignorant idiot!! :pissed2:

The car does look good, however ...

#11 ·
Sounds good

Looks and sounds desirable, but I really hate that marketing language: "black represents New York"? Are they kidding? And the Detroit skyline is embossed somewhere? Who cares? Detroit is an embarrassing disaster. It would be nice if they just made a great car and said so.

#15 · (Edited)
I had a bright white 2012 200s and dumped it 6 months ago, bad valve seats required new heads at just shy of 30k. The pentastar is light and powerful and the car ran the same 1/4 mile as a civic si, love the sound of the engine revving, and third gear was simply something else. It was LOADED with gadgets, had lots of room, comfortable with awesome looking interior, it handled corners like a dream too, except the tracking in the snow or grooved roads, different wheel base front and back made it 'shifty'. I miss that car but I am very disappointed the motor didn't hold up.
Edit- just so you know I'm not full of it, I posted a picture in my 300C album of the 200s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.