DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#4,998 ·
My Special front bumper cover is more trashed than yours Tom! Neener Neener!

#4,999 ·
I just can't escape from GE! The new apt has a GE washer and Whirlpool dryer. Stackable units. I have to admit the GE washer works pretty good considering it doesn't have the standard agitator you find in full size top load washers.

#5,001 ·
It's one of these space saving thingies.....

A whopping 2.7 cu. ft. capacity!

#5,002 ·
Need to buy a new pot hanging rack. One that hangs from chains from the ceiling instead of the one I had mounted to the wall.

#5,004 · (Edited)
Ron - I can personally vouch for this one - I have it, and love it. The hooks are black, not chrome as the first picture shows, but the grid is chrome. I ended up hanging it from my own toggle bolt hooks in the sheet rock ceiling, rather than using the lag-hooks it came with, but the hooks it came with appear to be of fine quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wrought-Iro...-Pots-Pans-Storage-Rack-NIB-USA-/150814772740

#5,008 ·
Case of 9 Duraflame logs for $22.99 FTW! At least until I find someplace that'll sell and deliver a 1/8 cord of wood!

#5,010 ·
Sitting at Little Rock Airport waiting on my flight to FL for 2 weeks of training.

#5,013 ·
Aisle seat from LIT-DFW. Middle seat in emergency exit row from DFW-TPA. I had to pay extra out of my own pocket to get those crappy seats! Otherwise it would've been even crappier middle seats on both flights. Both planes were oversold.

Going back to LIT is OK. Got aisle emergency exit seats on both flights.

#5,014 ·
Doing my time card. 9.75 hours of travel time that will be overtime. w00t!

#5,017 ·
Bass-Tards don't pay travel time for an out of town trip?

I don't get paid travel time to go into the airport from home unless it's for the 2nd time in one day...like a call back. My daily round trip to the airport will be considered "commuting". The LIT airport will be considered my primary place of work. I'd get travel time & expenses if I drive/fly from home to any other airport to cover for people out sick/vacation/etc.

#5,019 ·
Staying in the Marriott Towne Place Suites.....direct billed to the company!

#5,022 ·
Just getting back in from the Tampa WInghouse. The girls dress pretty much like Hooters but their shorts are tighter/shorter. Much more bunz showing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.