DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Cannt find lowering springs

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Cougarridin 
#1 ·
So I looked at the websites for lowering springs for a Chrysler Concorde or dodge intrepid . I cannt find anything and the links don't take me anywhere . Can someone help?

#5 ·
H&R also seemed to be one of the best brands in terms of ride quality even in the years where there were a lot of competitors.

You can also get the OEM 300M Special suspension which has a half inch drop. It isn't much but it can be achieved with OEM parts.

#8 ·
1G stuff is Rare. Even when it comes to aftermarket stuff.

But, I happen to know where a set of Eibach Lowering springs sit amongest other things.. I can ask if I don't forget. Also, Eibachs provide a 1.5 inch drop, and Intrax the only other brand to ever make them are a 1.8. And as far as I have never seen another car with them except the one I got mine from (RIP Gaze's car)

#12 ·
Hey man thanks for the tip man and yea it seems like me and you are the only ones with them but u know my grandma bought my car new back in 1995 so its low miles and is fullyoaded and I loved the car since I was like 10 and wanted it cuz it was a nice cruising car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.