DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Who will win the January 2013 Ride of the Month?

• KxWarrior

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • paintballdude05

Votes: 13 76.5%

January 2013 ROTM Final Poll~ Please Vote!!

469 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Car of The Month 
#1 ·
January 2013

Final Poll

This month's finalists are;

KxWarrior
2000 Dodge Intrepid ES

So it came down to my 1999 Cavalier starting to sputter, and not shift proper. I ended up driving to a place with a horrible reputation for lemon cars, and my wife actually pointed this out to me. I took a good look up and around, and in the end, took it home. It had not been paid for, but that came around in 2 weeks.

In those 2 weeks, I came to love the car, and everything about it. I bought a manual, and even went so far as to start studying it to learn how to take it apart, and how it worked. Since then, I have come to terms I'm a Mopar kind of guy, and have been doing all I can to ensure the longevity of the car.

She has no name, but she's mine, and that is all that truly matters to me.

Modifications -- Head Unit Replaced

Not really much was done to it. Replaced rear struts, all brakes, 2 tires to the front, air filter, oil filters, etc. etc. etc.

Hopefully I need nothing else.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paintballdude05
2003 Chrysler 300M Special

This is my 2nd LH daily driver that I picked up back in September 2010. This 2003 Chrysler 300M Special was pretty bare bones for a Special Edition, no 18", no spoiler and a regular radio.
The most significant modification to the vehicle has been the change from the factory all Dark Slate to my favorite Light Taupe/ Dark Slate two tone interior. On top of that, I added the real wood California wood trim and steering wheel with a custom painted(Dark Slate) '99 LHS winged clock bezel. While doing the interior swap, I upgraded the factory wiring so that the car has full 2001/2002 wiring specs. This means that I have memory function in both mirrors, courtesy lights that work in all 4 doors and all of the illuminated buttons that are available are installed and working the factory way.

All of the cars audio is aftermarket with dual 12" subs in the trunk with amplified JL speakers all around with outputs from a Kenwood eXcelon HU. On the exterior the car is appears to be pretty much stock. However, I have added powder coated 18" factory wheels, a modified front plate bracket and exterior courtesy lighting from LED's mounted inside the door handle cups and under the mirrors. Future mods include window tint, spoiler, cleared turn signals, LED's all around and possibly a headlight projector retrofit.

Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.