It should take you about 2 hours, and it's not very hard. Search in the "How-To" section.
1. Go to Autozone and ask for special tool for chryslers to take off the Harmonic Balancer. (The big wheel in the engine front that drives accessory belts). It's something like $70, but if you return it after the job, which is called "tool rental", it's free and it's the only way to go.
2. Go to Chrysler dealer and pick up 4 things: Timing belt, Water pump and gasket, Tensioner wheel and Hydraulic tensioner.
3. Take off all accessory belts. (Take tensioner off first.. passenger side, below A/C compressor)
4. Take off 10mm screws in the front of the engine that hold the timing cover in place.
5. Loosen the tensioner that holds timing belt tight. Throw it out. Same for wheel.
6. Take off Harmonic Balancer, Take timing belt and water pump out.
7. Install new water pump, tensioner wheel, hydraulic tensioner.
8. Time the belt and cams. Get the belt to tighten up.(Marks are on the cam wheels for TopDeadCenter.)
9. Pull the pin on the hydraulic tensioner last.
10. Reinstall Harmonic Balancer, close the shield to timing cover, reinstall accessory belts.
11. Go cruisin'.
Two things you need to be aware off as you work:
1. Don't Over-torque anything when you're screwing it back up.
2. Don't use old tensioner, tensioner wheel, water pump. If one of them breaks later on, you'll have to do the whole thing again two months down the road. Do it right.
May wanna replace accessory belts while you're at it as well. They are like $11.00.
Hope that helps.