: General Discussion, other Mopar Vehicles
- 300C DUB Edittion
- Kentucky case to use automotive 'black box' technology
- Better GTO? Opinions?
- Long Awaited Pics of Loud's new Jeep
- POS BMW Gets Donkey-Dragged
- 6 speed for Jeep and Dodge
- Worried about black boxes?
- 2005 Grand Cherokee Road Test
- Hey, this is "Duncan's" brother, the cool one....
- First Drive of the ME 412
- Chrysler Group Reports August 2004 Sales Increase 1 Percent
- Thinking about another intrepid ;)
- Caffinated Soap's 3000GT
- VW-Audi Oil Sludge
- Toyota Oil Sludge
- CAS Requests Extended Warranty on 1998-2002 Chrysler 2.7L Engines
- Mitsubishi July Sales
- Boost level ?
- 2.7L - 3.8L swap?
- Help!?! 1990 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Filter
- Detroit's Serial Discounting Mentality Comes Home To Roost
- Dual launch celebrates Chrysler's comeback
- resale values
- So ya think it's expensive to own a car in the US?
- Good places to find used cars?
- Looking for a 1.9 motor for a Escort
- Hemi Jeep
- Question on old car transmission
- losing ground still.
- Ferrari F430
- PLEASE ??? I need your help ???
- AM General... SOLD
- Look for Jeep lineup to expand...
- The Chrylser Automatic Manual Transmission
- HYPERTECH programers
- How do you warm your nitrous bottle up...
- GM faces slowdown in dealer orders
- Is that a Florida car? Wink, wink
- Chrysler hybrids planned
- Info on car safety off-limits to public
- Aussie Muscle
- firing order
- VW Phaeton Folly
- SUV Drivers more likely to die in crashes?
- My New El
- New Mod to the Truck
- Updated truck pics
- Who is at fault?
- DC sells Hyundai stakes.....
- Lower Price for the Grand Cherokee and.....
- my new car
- I love my Laser!!!!!!
- The Newest A-body to the house
- New Car Pics
- 3/S Platform Questions
- ME 4-12 Driven By Autoweek...
- Performance On Display: Flexing Muscles In California
- U.S. consumers turn from SUVs, report says
- Screw everything else, I want an F-body.
- Mopar gets killed in shootout.
- Alternator voltage question?
- ANALYSIS: Chrysler learns how to market after miscues
- It’s time to whack ’em and stack ’em at Mitsubishi
- Wife got new Car
- srt4, rsx-s, civic si, scion tc, hmmm...
- HEMI ENGINES - builder
- No more sleeper
- Monster Flex!
- What's a Plymouth Laser
- Bad Car Story
- Reworked Dakota for Mitsu is still on the way.
- Detroit automakers drive incentives to new highs
- A reminder of why glory days have passed by
- My New Car!
- First 2005 Ford GT Delivered
- NHTSA wants Black Boxes
- Mitsubishi keeps 2004-05 outlook despite sales slide
- Big recall for DC
- Corvette "leaf spring" video
- Poor, Poor Saturn
- Chrysler Brand Year-Over-Year Sales Increase 17 Percent, Sets July Sales Record
- Looking into buying & modifying a turbo minivan (1989-1990)
- '04 Jeep Liberty
- Which new car would you get?
- Which new car would you get?
- Losses seen for U.S. autos Analysts: Share drops with fewer new models
- Entry brand for Chrysler? Is that Smart?
- GM sees stronger U.S. sales in July
- Chrysler helps DaimlerChrysler boost Q2 results
- XR6 Falcon Turbo Video
- '05 GTO Scoops
- Question on my friends Sebring Convertible
- Chrysler revs up super car plans
- which new car should i get?
- 2007 Chevrolet Camaro
- U.S. Alone in World Auto Market
- GTO no flop... so there, says Lutz
- monster garage
- New Galant kills Diamante
- Ford looks downunder for Crown Vic replacement.
- Give us Plymouth Back!!
- DaimlerChrysler is expected to nearly triple operating profit in 2nd quarter
- Price war prompts worries over DaimlerChrysler's outlook
- GM axes CVT gearbox
- Ram Updates for 05-06?
- Wife's van dead at 174k?
- Why can't Toyota dealers take better care of their customers?
- Stupid Insurance - Go Michigan!
- Rust in Peace!
- 3.5 MILLION UNSOLD VEHICLES: Automakers have a big glut
- Don't be fooled by pricey, fancy oils
- Toyota to kill Celica, MR2 Spyder
- Mitsubishi may cut U.S. output capacity by third
- Lexus vs. Dodge
- 2006 Wrangler pic
- The goodness that is the new M5(56k alert)
- Fixed My light wiring today
- In Search of the Ultimate Product Differentiator
- Redneck dyno
- 2 hours for a $.25 piece
- Need a V-8 Truck for under 20 Grand??
- DC Launches HEMI.com
- Strange - Honda vehicle fires linked to oil changes
- Honda to recall 640,000 vehicles
- God Father of the HEMI..part 1
- 96 Jeep Transmission
- Some pics. Unfinished project.
- CLS-55 AMG! Wow.
- Old Car Project Question
- New Chrysler 300 fuels trade-ins of import cars
- New car questions! (ranger?)
- Parts Supplier Rip-Off
- That sinking feeling at Mitsubishi
- DCX union says automaker wants big cuts in German labor costs
- Chrysler soars on new lineup; Ford, GM slip
- Detroit share lags despite new models
- Spotted: Ram Charger (pics)
- DC still does poorly in reliability survey.
- Pressure mounts on Ford, GM after weak U.S. sales
- Ford XR8/6
- Some new pics of the '8
- June Sales
- Uh oh...Were running out of VIN's!
- Honda Transmission Recall
- JD Power ratings
- I love my 97 ES, but
- Dodge Powerwagon
- A Stupid Idea Works
- Magnum Cop Car (pics)
- The Spirit R/T
- Honda Accord EX V6 6 Speed
- Domestic SUV's and their horsepower race
- New BMW M5 powertrain
- Snoop and a 300C
- Ray Fisher on the Magnum Police Car
- Car sales expected to pick up speed
- Chrysler boss in running for Mercedes job
- 300C goes down under
- '05 Subaru Legacy
- '97 4x4 RAM 1500 - Transfer Case & Diff Fluids
- Test Drive A 05 PT and get 75 dollars
- So the 2005 Mazda6 gets a 6 speed auto.
- Short Vacation at Brampton
- More Mitsu Woes
- SRT-6 Test
- Just too far.
- 00 Grand Prix GTP (O/T)
- Neon wins NHRA Sport Compact Nationals
- Worse car you ever owned
- ME Four Twelve Mules Being Tested
- Hybrid Ram
- What the US is missing out on
- The New S?
- Owner Loyalty
- 50 Years at the Chelsea Proving Grounds
- DCX accused of intimidation
- New Dodge Truck Blasts Out of the Earth at "Groundbreaking" Ceremony
- 1970 Superbird MSRP
- U.S. proposes standards for auto data recorders
- Harbour Report On Plant Efficiency
- Have you seen the new Mitsu Galant?
- Zetsche and the turnaround...
- 300 C wrecked
- GTO Drifter
- Chrysler's Recovery
- DCX may sue Mitsubishi Motors over truck flaws
- GM adds test drive twist
- U.S. automakers in price squeeze
- Top Used Car Programs
- More worries for Detriot
- Jury punishes Ford in SUV rollover case - 386 million
- Chrysler group unveils 3 products
- Incentives edge up in May
- Chrysler group recalls PT Cruisers
- High gas prices may hurt truck sales
- So It's Not an Intrepid -- (WARNING - Lots of Pics!!!)
- 2004 May Sales Increase
- Question on my sisters car...
- Car Pics (he he)
- Some questions for yall...
- My new minivan
- Shell Gas anyone?
- Gas prices won't slow sales for SUVs
- The Element Who would buy this crap.
- SSR's not moving
- Chrysler group to end production at Normal, Ill., plant
- A bit of towel drying can fix these cars up...
- more legal problems.
- Dull styling, price hobble sales of GTO
- Car Theft Rankings
- 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbocoupe
- Anyone know specs?
- Tough Critique of Daimler Mgt
- Chrysler's Ad Cutbacks
- Mitsu's getting some money
- Opinions on Jetta TDI?
- Ok here goes!
- For those looking for a new Mini-van...
- The Bimmer Has Finally Arrived!
- Question on a friends car...
- Scion tC
- 2 down, one to go.
- Toyota profits
- Mitsu - Bad stuff happens
- poor sales
- 04 Initial Quality
- Cutting Costs for DC
- My 2nd PIAA fog burnt out yesterday :(
- Bittersweet day in the Auto world.
- Chrysler Ditching Hyundai???
- Thinking about buying a truck
- What Should I Get For My New 440 Engine?
- Police arrest 7 former Mitsubishi executives
- Chrysler Group Products Win 2004 AutoPacific Customer Vehicle Satisfaction Awards
- Help fight gas price hikes! (could work)
- off topic, but would like some car help
- Chrysler for Sale ???
- Report: Daimler CEO denies problems with Asia
- Ford, DCX boost truck incentives
- They can't win
- My God Toyota Corolla's are Sweet
- Dieter sees writing on the wall.
- Chrysler Group Reports April 2004 Sales Increased 1 Percent
- Time for more incentives
- A little Confused
- Operating profit doubles at Chrysler
- DCX gives chief exec support - for now
- WTF is THIS?
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.