300M won't start
I'm a newbie, so I'm sure I'd find an answer here, but in the posts I've searched I haven't found my exact symptoms...so here they are:
1) driving home....tachometer starts bouncing erratically, so I immediately pull over.....car stalls and will not re-start, no matter how long I wait.
2) Battery is strong, I can crank it over all day long.
3) Its like fuel or ignition simply aren't enabled to allow the car to start.
4) replaced the crankshaft sensor.....no difference, still will not start.
5) replaced the PCM....no difference (I expected it to start, then shut down because I didn't get the PCM flashed to match the ignition)
I'm thinking its got to be a relay of some sort....anyone got ideas for me?