Issues during swap...HELP
Hi all. I am a brand newbie here. I know a fair amount about cars. I am decent at turning wrenches since repaired jets in the USAF. I bought a 2003 Intrepid SE that was in the process of a 2.7 to 3.5 swap. Now that I picked up and have an idea where it stands, there are issues I can't quite pinpoint the source. So , I am posting for help. Here goes...
1. When turn key on, gear indicator has boxes around all PRND21.
2. Y2k bank 2 position 2 sensor I can't see where the connector is. (Must be blind)
3. No crank. When I turn key from off to start quickly, the is a single click. If I go slow or normal, then there is no reaction. If I jump the solenoid, the motor cranks and catches for 2 secs then dies. (Thinking PCM flash at dealer, ugh)
4. I'm in a debate about keys. Have black keys, but I am not positive that they are correct. Is there another way to be positive about SKIM for the vehicle?
5. A/C manifold...can I just swap that, or do I need lines/pump instead?
I think that is all for now. It is a great car. 123K and CLEAN. Both in and out. Your help is requested and appreciated. Thank you