I did some digging on google... Here is what I found...
DATE: Oct. 15, 1999
Engine Oil Pressure Light Flicker
This bulletin involves adding a terminal/wire/vent to the oil pressure switch connector.
1998 - 1999 (LH) Concorde/Intrepid
NOTE :THIS BULLETIN APPLIES TO VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A 2.7L ENGINE.
With a hot engine the oil pressure light may be on or flicker on at idle.
Verify engine oil pressure as described on page 9-21 of the 1999 Concorde/Intrepid/LHS/300M service manual (Publication No. 81-270-9140). If engine oil pressure is within specification perform the Repair Procedure.
1 05017800AA Wire Terminal/Vent
1. Raise vehicle on a suitable hoist.
2. Remove engine oil pressure switch connector from switch.
3. Remove sealing dart from the empty cavity at the rear of the connector.
4. Pull terminal locking ring outward from front (switch) side of connector to gain access to terminal locking tabs.
5. Install wire terminal/vent, p/n 05017800AA, in place of the removed sealing dart. Slide locking ring back into place.
6. Attach the connector back on the oil pressure switch.
7. Spot tape the wire/vent to follow the harness towards the top of the engine compartment.