Havn't seen a thread like this, curious what everyone else has "To Do".
Thats if you can handle letting people know what you are up to
Heres mine (not including major stuff like exhaust, etc) and not in any particular order.
1. Get gauge panel wiring finished.
2. Install Underdrive pulley and 160amp Alternator.
3. Install inner tie rods.
4.Get knuckle / camber kit / adjusting sleeves
5.Put monster wire on subs and install.
6. Install front sway bar busings.
7. Install Special rear sway bar.
8. Start on tail light mod
9. Do Big 3 upgrade
10. Replace fusible link with new wire and fuse.
11. Paint and install C-Pillars
12. Install passenger mirror.
13. Send parts to powder coat.
I know theres more.