Well i moved - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Feedback: 0 / 0%
               
Well i moved

I now live in Plymouth, MI.
96silverIntrepid3.5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 08:11 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 423
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
why come to/stay in this hell-hole of a state
RiCeDoUt is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 09:26 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,503
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCeDoUt
why come to/stay in this hell-hole of a state
I believe for the same reason I did....job.

96silverIntrepid3.5.....you are going to miss GR and the west side. I know I sure do. BTW, I will be back on the west siiiiiiiiide this weekend to visit family.
Warlord187 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Feedback: 0 / 0%
               
Quote:
Originally posted by Warlord187


I believe for the same reason I did....job.

96silverIntrepid3.5.....you are going to miss GR and the west side. I know I sure do. BTW, I will be back on the west siiiiiiiiide this weekend to visit family.
Rock on dude so will I. My going away party is this weekend haha.

It's been alright so far. I just wish the local channels weren't so shitty. My god I got pissed when I found out that all the channels show the news for like 5 hours of the day. And all of it's the same crap repeated every half hour. THe only things i've seen on channel 2 so far is the news and american idol coverage. UGH.

One thing about the crime is that I noticed they never report anything in downtown detroit, only in places like Royal Oak and Pontiac. You can't even go to the Meijer on 8-mile and Haggerty at night, and that's in the suburbs. I really have a laugh now when GR people talk about the "ghetto" of Division and Wealthy.

But anyway, yeah i moved for a job. It's been going alright so far. I also like having everything within a 5 minute drive too.
96silverIntrepid3.5 is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2003, 11:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,503
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally posted by 96silverIntrepid3.5

I really have a laugh now when GR people talk about the "ghetto" of Division and Wealthy.
hahaha

Dude, I thought the same thing when I moved over here. Another thing, I will NEVER again complain about the traffic or road conditions in GR!!! What a mess over here!!!!

The local channels are shitty. They can't seem to ever predict the weather correctly. And whenever there is severe weather, they don't always show the maps on the screen so you really don't know about it (although the last round they were pretty good about it).

One thing about Royal Oak...it's the San Francisco of Michigan. Nice town though. But damn they have some good hang outs. Channel 4 seems to report a lot of what happens downtown...and a lot of shit happens downtown.

Everything is within a five minute drive for you? You must live like 10 feet from everything. I live like 15 miles from work and it takes 45-60 minutes to get to and from. Damn traffic. :crazy:

Warlord187 is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2003, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Feedback: 0 / 0%
               
Quote:
Originally posted by Warlord187


hahaha

Dude, I thought the same thing when I moved over here. Another thing, I will NEVER again complain about the traffic or road conditions in GR!!! What a mess over here!!!!

The local channels are shitty. They can't seem to ever predict the weather correctly. And whenever there is severe weather, they don't always show the maps on the screen so you really don't know about it (although the last round they were pretty good about it).

One thing about Royal Oak...it's the San Francisco of Michigan. Nice town though. But damn they have some good hang outs. Channel 4 seems to report a lot of what happens downtown...and a lot of shit happens downtown.

Everything is within a five minute drive for you? You must live like 10 feet from everything. I live like 15 miles from work and it takes 45-60 minutes to get to and from. Damn traffic. :crazy:

haha yeah i live near the corner of 5 mile and haggerty and my work is near Plymouth road and haggerty. It's about 2 or 3 miles but the traffic is always light cause I just take haggery and everyone else is taking 275.
96silverIntrepid3.5 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome