This is a list of some of the data it can give you besides just the trouble codes.
* Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
* Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
* Display current sensor data, including:
* Engine RPM
* Calculated Load Value
* Coolant Temperature
* Fuel System Status
* Vehicle Speed
* Short Term Fuel Trim
* Long Term Fuel Trim
* Intake Manifold Pressure
* Timing Advance
* Intake Air Temperature
* Air Flow Rate
* Absolute Throttle Position
* Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
* Fuel System status
* Fuel Pressure
You can view all of that real time as long as the vehicles computer supports it.
These are screen captures of some of the data you can get with our cars.
I am unsure about whether it can read ABS codes and I have no ABS on my car to test that with.
The images are all from the Torque pro app available for android phones. There is also compatible software for Iphones and PC's that will work with the adapter.