Woo hoo another newbie yay for me.
I have been into modding cars for a while now. I just bought an Intrepid yesterday it's a 93, dark green, fully loaded and I get to pick it up today.
I have been into modding cars for a while I have a 95 Mustang with a 347 stroker and nitrous, etc....which has been my baby for the last 4 years, but it has become to crazy for everyday driveablity. And it really pisses the neighbours off when I start it at 5 am. And I have an 87 Topaz, but it is a POS so I needed a good realiable daily driver that also looks good. So I figured since my sister and her husband have a 97 intrepid and they love it why not buy one myself. So I did, I think the car look good and they give a nice smooth ride and the power isn't that bad either.
I have no ideas on these cars what so ever. As you can tell I have been a Ford only boy for quite a while and this is the first Dodge I have ever owned. So I was hoping you guys could maybe help me out with a few questions I have and I will probably have a lot more.
1) What years are the same as a 93 what parts are interchangable?
2) What are the first mods you guys do to your cars?
3) Rims, I need rims, any recommendations?
4) How much HP does a 93 Intrepid make with 3.3 and what are 1/4 mile times?
5) Any known problems with these cars? I've heard trannies are a problem is this true?
6) any recommendations?