wheel fitment - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
wheel fitment

I wuz jus wondering if 22s would fit on a intrepid. Ive seen dat you can fit 22s on a 300m and heard dat you can fit them on a concorde so i wuz wonderin if they would also fit on a intrepid becuz im plannin to get wheels soon and i want to know da biggest i can go. thanx for any help
lilscarface is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 12:40 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 931
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
will probably rub
lbis4123 is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:08 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 884
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
why do people think bigger is better? or is it because it makes you look like you have money or something? i don't know. i just don't get it. but why would you want to increase the ride height of your intrepid? i'm not at all knockin' it but i just want to know why.

when i was in OIF II my wife too the trep to a dealer to try on some new shoes and she e mailed picture she took of them. 22s fit but the guy said " you wouldn't get too far down the road, or until you had to turn." they were way too big.

Last edited by platnumedition98; 01-13-2005 at 01:11 AM.
platnumedition98 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:13 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 931
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by platnumedition98
why do people think bigger is better? or is it because it makes you look like you have money or something? i don't know. i just don't get it. but why would you want to increase the ride height of your intrepid? i'm not at all knockin' it but i just want to know why.

when i was in OIF II my wife too the trep to a dealer to try on some new shoes and she e mailed picture she took of them. 22s fit but the guy said " you wouldn't get too far down the road, or until you had to turn." they were way too big.

lol i think 20's are perfect... our cars have big wheel wells and 20's take up the space pretty good. others will disaggree and will go with 18's but its all about what you like. one thing is for sure 22's will look dumb.
lbis4123 is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:25 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,268
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
yo dawg, i thinkz 22s be da shiznit. dont be lettin deez haterz tell youz nothin. but, i heard dat if you aint got twenty-fos, you aint got nothin. dawg.
340duster is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:47 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 931
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340duster
yo dawg, i thinkz 22s be da shiznit. dont be lettin deez haterz tell youz nothin. but, i heard dat if you aint got twenty-fos, you aint got nothin. dawg.

plz tell me thats a bad attempt at ebonics? shoot me a pm so i can teach you a little something before you reply like that man. lol
lbis4123 is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:49 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,268
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbis4123
plz tell me thats a bad attempt at ebonics? shoot me a pm so i can teach you a little something before you reply like that man. lol
It's supposed to be. I can't stand people who speak/type like that on a daily basis. It was meant to show how stupid it sounds/looks. ;)

How's your intake?
340duster is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 09:46 PM
Intrepid Fan
 
dcarr66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 207
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340duster
yo dawg, i thinkz 22s be da shiznit. dont be lettin deez haterz tell youz nothin. but, i heard dat if you aint got twenty-fos, you aint got nothin. dawg.
Fo' shizel
:grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh:
dcarr66 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 11:02 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 931
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340duster
It's supposed to be. I can't stand people who speak/type like that on a daily basis. It was meant to show how stupid it sounds/looks. ;)

How's your intake?
thank god. lol
i sold the intake. i didnt like the way it fit to the stock tube. it was 2 flimsy. but o well i guess ill wait for money to get joes intake.

lewis
lbis4123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Home Wheel Alignment dodgerunner Performance / Modifications (First Generation) 9 03-09-2004 03:20 AM
Basics about Turbochargers Maverick9110E General Discussion, other Mopar Vehicles 3 11-28-2003 03:02 PM
How to replace wheel stud? generalg General Discussion (First Generation) 11 09-30-2003 12:01 AM
Rolling wheel blacknite Street Stories Etc. 9 06-13-2002 12:11 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome