I did all the work at 135k miles. The front main seal was leaking bad - as was the oil pump gasket. The oil pump slides over the crank and bolts to the front block - driven off of a pulley by the timing belt. Fortunately, this is a spare car so I had time to work on it for a few weeks when I had time. I also replaced the 4 struts and strut mounts, all four brakes and rotors, lower control arms for the front, tie rod ends, innder tie rod bushings (for the 2nd time), plugs and plug wires, re-set timing of the cam shafts (had to use those special Miller tools to lock the camshafts in place), replaced valve cover gaskets, new radiator, new front hub/bearing assy's, installed a tranny shift kit including replacing all tranny accumulator pistons with better seals, steel sleeves and steel pistons, rebuilt the tranny solenoid pack and cleaned up the engine really well with degreaser. Engine looks nice and new - runs like new as well. Of course, I have a big garage and all the tools (and free time on the weekend).